Posts by Bad Picollo

yeah i edited that you just cash, yeah sure you must have been playing for a long time so you already have all your sets of items upgraded and you don't want others to catch up and so is the case with people agreeing with you, so freebies will get nowhere unless they cash or become no life.

PS: You are already giving me cancer as it is, I don't need a bigger one and I also didn't knew you existed before this post..
    ty x)

Oh yeah i cash a lot i want help daneos get new BMW this is actualy my dream to help him get it, when i woke up at 06:00 to work for paint faking walls i have in my minds that i'm doing it for daneos and his BMW it motives me to work and i know that i can do it for him i want make him happy.
    When i don't cash and work i grind, here is not much time for sleep and life, when i recive bills i turn it into dbog donations, here is no better blace where you can spend your real money than private server, i think that we are very close with daneos and dbog that why he banned me, i always wanted to spend money on server that will fall if nothing will change.
    ps. when daneos will finally get his bmw we will start donations for your cancer healing i always donate them.

ok we have few type of creatures in this thread:

1- F2P PLAYERS - thier main problem is cash shop and p2w, while they can grind easy stones, the most serious problem in my eyes is dogi ball and brown boxes which are still hard to get for ppl who don't cash (everyone should be able to get them if no remove them), i already suggest to add dogi ball and brown boxes as bonus drop from TMQ if is finished in good time, also here should be added chance to destory dogi if the ball faill, the market and private shops are dying by accesories and dogis, here is no balance day by day here is more of them.

They scared about broken option while here is fakin white stone, what the fak? your item is safe until you use white stone.

2-CASUALS PLAYERS - Most strange creatures (especially in this community) that i meet here, they bother everyone because how the fak ppl who spend real money or grind can become more strong than them!!!? if you are casual player your last point should be being OP or gear +15 because you don't deserve it, game for casual players does not exist, if you are casual you player for fun and in free time for relax in my definition. Thier logic is bad for sure i wonder if they would give same pay to worker who work 3h and his teammate who work 8h per day, does they should get equal pay? probably no, but idk... but if yes then i would like to work for you my prince.

3- P2W PLAYERS - players that spend huge money here i talk about thousands USD/Euro yeah they exist for sure they usually don't grind and don't care about other players, cashers usually buying our stones from market, because as you can see they can't get them from cash shop i also think that all U70 stones and brown boxes should be removed from cash shop and cashers should be able to buy it from players that worked for it in game for keep the balance.

4- NORMAL PLAYERS - players who grind when he can and have time, have some knowledge and real point of view, here is also no problem for them to spend 20 euro for buy fakin z32 he don't feel as casher or hardcore grinder just because he grind 1-2h per day.

5- SAD CREATURES - they don't want changes, more easy game = better game. They want everytone to be "equal" and have same "chance" they belive in things like "skill" lmao he talking about skill in game where 80% of succes is fakin gear, sk can kill you by fakin reflect and debuffs he don't even need to try hard, next is fighter he can kill you for one shot just because he can, so about which skill Tummi are you talking about? while you never pvp, you know me and i know you, we know who was and is better, you play fakin turtle your grind is focused on roll monsters stun and drop kame, this is skill? can you do it with gear+0? probably no because you will die, so grind is easy with good upgraded equip and it has notinh in common with "skill"

You guys must understand that this game will die if ppl will gear too fast and end game in this game is focused on pvp and gear, no one will grind or do tmq when they will be geared after week because here will be no reason, market is dying of dogis and white stones, armor +9 in market with max stat from craft is usualy for 20kk/30kk (in 1h grind you can make easy 8-10kk from pick up and sell trash+stones is 15kk izi) in HK or TW you would never see it. players grind every day, here is more and more items, cashers cash and cash so here is more dogis, thats why here must be broken option, you don't want lose item? use white stone, you don't have white stone? go grind or buy it. You want have nice bonus in nice dogi? prepare yourself for lose it and risk, and no i don't even have 1 dogi ball effect (so don't cry that i have probably all accesories and dogis with super effect and now i want change)
    For sure daneos should not touch the upgrade system right now, coz it would be unfair for some players but in next lvl cap he should do it, and he should think more about what he is doing, because he don't think 2 times and 2 steps forward for sure. i prefer see players with gear +6 than fighters with +15 who one shot everything, we all know that game is focused on fighters and sk most op classes, you don't need any skill just right gear and good upgrade.
    Also please notice that these players who saying that gear+ is not important and more important is "skill" then why they are so focused on the upgrade system and don;t want change it? They have complex for sure because they can get here something that in tw or hk would never get.
    You don't have gear upgrade - you don't go for high CC, budokai, tmq, nothing - simple math so keep saying that more important is skill... I know that here are some morons even with good gear and they losing fights, but they will learn, they will learn that for fight crane they need use speed boots, anti blood and burn defense, they will learn with time.
    Good gear+ youre welcome everywhere.

I am laughing a lot that would be ridiculous nor everybody is NEET for farming 24/H for day and 5 white in 1 hour is exaggeration this is just lacks of what to do and cryness

a music here especially for the owner of the topic

i grind 1-2h per day and is enough for me, thanks for the music i enjoy it

if u want make it more risky then dont use white stones. the problem is the drop of the white stones and the option to get them by monster drops. we all know they was something special before (bind cashitem). other problem is they just give -2 and not -2-6. now i think its to late becouse there are already alot ppl who got their gear +11 and more. to change it now would be not fair no the rest of the players who dont have luck like this. and u can not say this about the weapons. i think u just create this topic becouse u already got your gear +12 and more and want stop it ^^

Its not too late for anything because its just lvl 55 cap, and you don't understand what i'm talking about.

Sure thats true, f2p players have problems with getting dogi balls and boxes, i already suggest somewhere to add chance to get dogi balls and boxes as bonus drop from ud/tmq if is finished in best time.

so what you're saying is that everyone that thinks different from you is stupid and that arguments>polls... so only the people who agreed with you have a valid point?

Its not about ppl who "agree" with me or not, but about ppl who showing some knowledge and real point of view, you just want select option for more easy game, thats why arguments>pools. players can't only gaining, gaining and gaining they must also take risk to lose, but they can't lose while here are white stones which now are almost useless.
    Because of polls and democracy this world looks it looks... guess why? stupid ppl are choosen by more stupid, i don't belive in pools and democracy i want facts and arguments.

I guarantee that the same guy who created this topic would be the first to come here to cry if he had an epic item of tmq or craft 70 or ccdg, and he breaks and disappears would be the first to come

I never cried about anything in previuos versions that i played, here in dbog we have increased drop rate of stones and we can drop even white stones that before in tw and hk were only in cash shop and for drop one purple/green you had to grind whole day.
    Don't worry and don't plott about me, you don't know me so don't talk shit about me i don't like what you talking about me, and i know about what i'm talking about.
    Player who grind can get more easy stones than player who cash.

You can't compare this system to TW because only chinese were able to cash and were the only ones with white stones most of the time

yeah f2p players were not able to get white stones for sure, but still everyone playeed it any many froeigners were able to mach chinese.

So you won b4 by just upgrading your gear and not by actual skill? Sad

well i never saw any budokai winner with gear +6 i also never saw any players in high cc floor with gear +6 so im not sure about which skill youre talk about...

Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

#EDIT

MAYBE JUST READ SOME NEWS?
    AND YOU JUST WRITE POST THAT YOU JUST FLY OVER MAP FOR STOLE SOMEONES WORK / MOB WITH BALL, FOR NEXT TIME KILL SOME MOSNTERS SO YOU WILL SEE MOBS WITH BALLS NO ONE WILL DO THIS WORK FOR YOU, 0 RESPECT.