Posts by Bad Picollo

Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

Its not time? i know players with over 200 boxes already and they just waiting for lvl 70 items. When you will craft they will walk already with completed gear.

Can you explain why my logic is bad please?

And i'm not arguing that case, as long as there is a cash shop in the game in any degree, cashers will leave f2p behind. Even with your model, people will still sell dogis, Z32, pet items etc, and use the money to gear up.

Remove the cash shop and we don't have a game to play anymore.

I told you already, just read my post, why you dont want be clever.

You're totaly wrong, your logic is bad, cashers will leave all f2p players way behind, coz they will be able to get everything for real money, f2p player will have nothing to offer, when you will be able to buy everything from cash shop.

For what reason?

Boxes ruin the economy for sure, player who dont spend money in game need spam TMQ with hope for nice drop, or craft items for weeks with hope, while casher will just buy some box and he will make his equip or sell them for nice price, boxes should be set as bonus reward from TMQ, or totaly removed from this game.
    Player who dont spend money will grind for a weeks for get some stones while casher will just buy them.

Cash shop should be filled only with visual items, here should be no things that support player equip like boxes or u70 stones.

If cash shop will be filled only with visual items it will keep balance between f2p players and cashers. f2p players will be able to sell thier hard earned boxes for good price and cashers will have to buy dogis for get boxes from them, everyone will be happy.

Cash shop is the last place for u70 stones, boxes and dogi balls, players should work hard for get them while now they are available mostly for cashers, this is bad for sure and soon we will see bad effect of it.

If you are a Crane and your loosing to a Turtle then you are just not a good crane. There is nothing more to say on the matter. You ask any good Crane and they will tell you the exact same thing as i have just said. There is no need to keep repeating 'close range fights' as if i just skipped what you said. Every time you mentioned 'Close Range Fights' I replied with something related to Martial Artists so i dont know what your seeing.

I dont care about turtles i dont lose vs turtles, i bring them here more as example.

lol trust me as crane you hope for fights against turtles because they are easy wins every time. Soon as match starts you freeze wait till end of freeze duration then sleep. Turtles can do nothing because discs are not instant they have a delay which means freeze will just cancel his discs if he trys to use discs. There is only 1 way a Turtle would beat a good crane and that is if the Crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping in which the turtle will use turtle book at the start of the match then when the crane trys to sleep the turtle uses Turtle Rod KD this will cancel the cranes sleep and therfore give turtle the upper hand in which he can disc them and then sleep.

I feel like you play only against autstic players who just staying, and letting you do what you want, sure crane have chances vs turtle is more like first sleep = win.
    But i repeat again: "close rage fights" crane is missing something for get out from opression in close rage fights.

I agree. The only time i found myself wishing Thousand Slashes was stronger is against karmas because you dont have much time to get the job done.

39% Jacket, 15% Title, 10% gloves, 2x 20 Con Rings You will have around 13-14k LP this is more than enough to deal with fighters. As long as you are not paper and you actually put effort in upgrading your gears. Base Damage needles are nothing to ride home about they are very average in damage. As for swordsman you would not wear anti crit you would go full con or when focus is working you might even go full focus in order to make his combo a lot harder to do since his stuns are much shorter. The AOE has nothing to do with what i mean when i say broken. 35m Instant stun if that is not broken i dont know what is. Even if they use 100% anti confuse you can then fire the 35m paralysis in which they will have no time to switch accessories. My video of showing thousand slashes early dbog times was just me showing the difference of now and back then.

Oh i see, sorry i did understand it wrong, i understand what you mean, but i said before that crane have problems in close range fights, so the 35m can be nerfed easy to 10m-15m so turtle will be not punished he have also diskd that can lock you and then he can sleep you first easy. The problem of crane is that that he can't get out from close oppresion, because he is missing insta stun/paralize or something.

Most of these points are based on your experince from dbog where most of players are totaly unskilled, i see players with ruined builds just by seeing thier buffs or skills so i can understand that you had some luck and you won with someone (is not like you cant win with anyone as crane you can for sure, but the discussion is msinly about missing insta paralize) you telling me something about full anti crit lol, everyone know that if you will use anticrit as human you will have less hp and then sword/fighter will kill you anyway, the human fight depends on first stun and luck, fighter even without crit make nice damage, and sword is basing on knock downs and stuns anti crit wont help you here.

The wave skills can be turnet into single target skill and not aoe, problem sloved.

This is a video of Thousand Slashes in DBOG before it was changed.

It was nerfed because i agree it was too OP but i think it is still a bit underpowerd right now but thats just my opinion.

Looks legit this can happen in real fight for sure, my opponents always getting perma paralized in fight by seeing me and they removing thier antibleed accesories.

LOL.

He uses dodon ray with RP ( a bleed ) , then dodon barrage with RP ( also a bleed ) and then the thousand slash skill crits. Had that player be wearing 100% anti bleed in that video he would've been hit close to 0 damage on crit.

Cranes have to rely on Solid Burn in pvp , I can't wait to see vids of solid burns doing 6k damage with the new patch on a 2 minutes skills while also getting hit for 40k from fighters on a 16s cooldown skill.

true lel

So.. what the tittle says, making a namek for the 1st time ever and after reading a while i see that SK's are like the...OP class right now for pvp and tanking, but what about their farming ability still decent? and what about DW? are they still viable in PVP? or atleast for PVE/Farming?

I wanted to make a namek that could tank, and farm in pve but i dont have idea which one of those two can do that so i need help with the decision

PS: I know that turtle would be the best for farming but i want someone who can also tank, and turtles dont have that option so please, dont recommend turtle class in this thread

You can forget about grind with sk.
    In future they will boost dw and nerf sk, just play what you like, don't look at what is op.
    Go dw if you want nice and succesfull grind,

He's talking about DBOG, not retail. Unless you wanna claim this is still the case now....in that case, do show me a Fighter that wins over 40% of their matches against equally geared SKs/Ultimates right now. That said, increasing a Fighter's RNG is never a good way to buff them. It's frustrating for both sides to lose/win only because of luck.

So you talking about balance on 45 lvl and currect game is prepared for lvl 70, do you have autism?

Man you tryin for no reason. There are many Crane threads and some people will just say class is fine and then stop paying attention to these threads. I do agree with you though. I liked to play Crane in POB but hell no I wont ever play it again. Its not because it aint good or I aint good, its because people dont give a fk.

I dont saw any another threads about crane and i dont care about them, thats why i don't comment them and i dont look for them, i give a fk and i will write what i want and about what i will like, while you have anything to say about this thread, you don't have any arguments, so you're the one who looks for attention, you coming here and you telling me shit, i dont care about your personal opinion, you're also no one as player so rip you.

i think u picked that from conqur online :)

I guess this guy playing cabal online. There's a reason that PvP plat existed. This is no need.

I never played these games, only black desert so it looks like they have smillar pvp system so thats mean they copy iy from each other, WHAT NOW!?

Or maybe its just good system and everyone enjoying it without searching shit around, here is also not much way to make pvp system so...

So, u are playing Black Desert? Cause is the same system, we already have pvp open world on dragon ball scrumble.

I WRITE THIS POST FROM MY BROTHER ACCOUNT, AND YES IDEA IS PICKED FROM BLACK DESERT, AND I THINK THAT IT CAN WORK EASY IN DBO, I EVEN WRITE BEFORE THAT PVP IN BLACK DESERT IS WELL MADE AND THE IDEA IS NOT BAD AND CAN FIT DBO BUT I EDITED THE POST, I DONT HAVE ACCES FOR THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE SO I CAN'T CHANGE THIS POST AGAIN.

I play since TW was released, I have a lot of experience in this game, specially with fighter, but everytime I say this class needs a buff or something, every moderador says the class is "fine", so they hear just what they want and change just what they want.

PS: Fighter need a buff of dexterity(be good like was in the early TW's time), A fighter can't win a SK not even with the best gear and build, they have a buff of avoid criticals, also.

I agree, we need something or someone to make the calls about balance.

fighter killing most of classes for 1 hit, he have hardcore dodge and you want boost it
    tenor.gif

Hello humans, at first i should say that crane should be the last class that should be nerfed, cutting thousand slashes dmg by 1/3 is mistake while in pvp everyone can use anti blood accesories and thousand slashes is useless without dots.
    Crane had powerfull thousand slashes no for no reason, this was the reason and chance for get into cc because with a lot of bloods + thousand slashes crane was able to hit nice combo on boss.

Next thing, crane in pvp is the only one class that dont have insta stun/paralize, before lvl cap 70 (maybe 70 i dont remember well) crane had paralize smillar to warrior but they remove it in name of new skills where most are useless (you need drop fakin poison and then use next skill for paralize/confuse player, and before you will do it you will be dead, because in fight here is no time for it) Today crane have no chance agains most lot of classes:
    Turtle can insta lock crane with his disks and just sleep him, turtle have also stun.
    karma/plasma have insta teleport skill with stun.
    fighter with his dodge and anti blood accesories will finish crane for one combo even if slow will succes. (dash+ stun and he got crane)
    sword is masterrace class if the owner have skills you will not even able to use skill, stuns and ko spam but for crane is enough 2 stun and 2 skills. (dash+ stun and he got crane)

Today crane dont have any chance in melee or close range fights, and in 1 vs 1 fights is not even about the player skill but about luck even if here will be gap in fight crane is missing something for insta stun, and he should have it like turtle.

The problem in crane is inside the system of how his skills, how they works, because crane have paralize and confusion skills the problem is here that you need put something under them for make them work, and its very stupid because here is no time for it, here is also hardcore 90sec of cooldown - this is mistake.
    Let crane use his "spirit wave" without fakin poison and "energy heat wave" without burn, make them like a normal skills and change the cooldown to usable and crane will get insta stun/confusion like other classes.

Most of antiblood accesories are with anti paralise/confused effect so crane will not become op.