Posts by Vadim

so you say poko will be useless cause they lose 15% attackspeed?

or cause they cant buff the party?

no no man this is just adjustment for OP stuff

and they will be still good with 15% less speed and no party buff just not OP anymore.

they will be useless since attackspeed only is good when its capped

even 1% less from cap makes you lose more dmg than the first idk 20-50%.

btw why yall mad for atk speed parties if

1. spellparties are as lame as speed

2. spelldamage/critdamage is trash right now

From that list, the only class that needs improvement is the crane the most ignored character in the partys and that is not seen titles of only pvp, unlike the karmas, this is my reason for spam, if I do not try it nobody will improve this class.

ok poko literally trash since tw
    and crane was busted for some time, but aye poko we good

watch out how milions of players coming back for lvl cap and making these channels full again, why you dont want be clever game in current state is mistake is not mainly about the fakin cap I like how ppl think that lvl cap will fix everything XD

use brain

ofc a lot of players quit completely, but some just take a break till 70 cap

its no news that many players dont play until 70 cap will be released.

looking at previous caps people played in the early stages after cap increase and sometimes came back for events such as budokai, dojo and so on.

since most people know the (apparent) last cap will be 70 they feel kinda demotivated.

and imo having such long 45 55 and 60 caps is unnecessary and boring anyways.

game design knowledge? very interesting tell me more please, i didnt tell anything about game design you dumb fvck, imagine sk with 45m stun with no cast time you "game designer" it was added for a reason you know? so karmas hesitation needs it too to give a chance to human classes, but no, it even eat stuns, dots, dmg, everything.

you are just full of cringe dont talk to me

however btt.

imo dbo needs a better zeni sink other than brown boxes from boss event.

Dreamer come on

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2824/

I dont want to debunk you the entire day if you keep posting things that are wrong.

Well yea, SK dishes out 2-3 times more dmg then a ultima ever could in pvp.

As for spins, ppl use anti candy and just run away, or go full physical damage reflect, and abuse the fact you cannot use potions/sensu during spin and exhaust.

nice debunk posting 20 year old normie memes

instead of trashtalking can you come up with facts and numbers lol?

wow another nice idea to get more +15 gear with 30 purple and 30 greens on one account each month.

i mean dbog is fairly balanced when it comes to upgrading and getting stuff pretty quickly.

with this good suggestion maybe it will take others like 50 days to get full +15 instead of 60!

+++1 iceman :))D))D)D)

250+k spin noncrit as support "tank" with 1 min cd and 5 sec exhaust

seems balanced
    btw attackspeedparty pretty OP right now

nerf

league :D probably some silver/gold "pro"

squishy targets full +12-13 3,5k defense is squishy target?

and yes SK is stupid too if you read what i said their DOTS ticking over 1k , stupid!

and funny joke with the mobil phone gamer i dont even use a smartphone :D come meet me in WoW and i show you how to play.

yep if you consider silver/gold competitive do as previously said.

and 3.5k defense is not much since humans also have low HP and some humans dont build prop

any game you played, some examples plz :D

srsly 1 crit deals 2x more dmg as the base hp of players within the same lvl and you say the balance is good your brain must be a peanut

league
    and crits only deal high dmg on squishy targets. noobs like you think this is unhealthy but unlike other games DBO has a counter to crits

which is called anticrit. have fun killing sk, which apparently is the strongest class looking at pvp. nerfing crits will just buff them more and cause a tank meta

so just stop

and i would recommend you to play tetris or something goddamn unskilled antigamer go click your spells

lol basically any game I played I was competitive unlike you mobile game main who apparently calls himself a "gamer"

sikk

now step aside and stop ruining the game with your bad balance ideas, thanks

delete your forum account
    you clearly have absolutely no knowledge about DBOG, im sorry.