How DBOG can become a better game

• karmas 45m stun needs cast time just like sk 45m stun so humans would have a chance to not get into infinite stun lock

the problem with changing that 45m stun is it affects plasma too. and plasma needs help in the 1v1 department.

I think changing duration of skill lock to only last 7 seconds would help balance out karma. they can skill spam stuns instant kd at the cost of 300lp. seems like a no brainer. they have long duration confusion and petrify which requires everyone to stack anti confusion and anti petrify just to not get locked in.

honestly ntl didnt know what the hell they were doing introducing hesitation like they did.

for those who think adding resistance will solve this problem it wont. unless your a fighter swordsmen or ulti who all have decent resistance. the way sucess rate and resistane rate is in this game is perfect right now and we dont need ot ruien it with a broken rng stat.

• Maybe as turtle "Consecutive Disks" with same CD and duration and ofc it needs to be tested by balance team in dev server if there needs to be reduced/increased CD or duration vs all other classes.

Karma is and will be class THAT IS PAIN IN ASS.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I think changing duration of skill lock to only last 7 seconds would help balance out karma. they can skill spam stuns instant kd at the cost of 300lp. seems like a no brainer. they have long duration confusion and petrify which requires everyone to stack anti confusion and anti petrify just to not get locked in.

honestly ntl didnt know what the hell they were doing introducing hesitation like they did.

Huh? If Skill lock lasts only 7 seconds it won't be usable, period. Of course Karma still has KD, but there's a limit to KDs. If you make a single mistake SKs will annihilate you, or if the game freezes for longer than 3 seconds. And that's not including Fighters/SM who can wear dex for dodge and anti confusion set up. Once they dodge your KD you're done for if skill lock is rendered useless. They don't have to switch to Anti-petrify, just as long as they can survive long enough to make you use skill lock.

Want to balance Karma? Try again, nerfing skill lock to 7 seconds isn't balance, that's killing off Skill lock. No skill lock= SK, and Ultimate slap Karma with no difficulty.

• Huh? If Skill lock lasts only 7 seconds it won't be usable, period. Of course Karma still has KD, but there's a limit to KDs. If you make a single mistake SKs will annihilate you, or if the game freezes for longer than 3 seconds. And that's not including Fighters/SM who can wear dex for dodge and anti confusion set up. Once they dodge your KD you're done for if skill lock is rendered useless. They don't have to switch to Anti-petrify, just as long as they can survive long enough to make you use skill lock.

Want to balance Karma? Try again, nerfing skill lock to 7 seconds isn't balance, that's killing off Skill lock. No skill lock= SK, and Ultimate slap Karma with no difficulty.

yes its closer to balance compared to leaving it anywhere above 7 seconds. you can load up on rp balls with instant rp skill and spam attacks.

you can stack stuns, confusion, petrify, paralze kds with skill lock. 7 seconds is plenty of time with the current cd.

you have instant stun with a cd of 18 seconds with cd gear its 9 seconds at 70.

you have insane energy def with you passive buff. so u can nullify sk attacks

you guaranteed to land the first hit on all sks and ultimates. grab instant kd and spam ez pz.

problem is i doubt you are using full e-def and prop on sk. if you did there damage would be laughable against you.

Maybe as turtle "Consecutive Disks" with same CD and duration and ofc it needs to be tested by balance team in dev server if there needs to be reduced/increased CD or duration vs all other classes.

Karma is and will be class THAT IS PAIN IN ASS.

that idea evens out karma better than mine original ill admit I like it.

this way they cant have forvever stun spam in a match and they will have to get smart. when fighting

• Yes its closer to balance compared to leaving it anywhere above 7 seconds. you can load up on rp balls with instant rp skill and spam attacks. You can stack stuns, confusion, petrify, paralze kds with skill lock. 7 seconds is plenty of time with the current cd. You have instant stun with a cd of 18 seconds with cd gear its 9 seconds at 70. You have insane energy def with you passive buff. so u can nullify sk attacks, you guaranteed to land the first hit on all sks and ultimates. grab instant kd and spam ez pz. Problem is i doubt you are using full e-def and prop on sk. if you did there damage would be laughable against you.

It really isn't nearly enough of time, assuming you combine that 7 seconds with 9 second duration increase RP, you've got 16 seconds worth of skill lock(if you go full CD you'd still have 30s CD). Even if you combine that with your other CCs it isn't good enough to last 2 minutes, even with the current function of CCs as Karma you can't last the entire 3 minutes in budokai. You're overestimating Karma's defense, they can't tank very well against SK, or the very least not well enough. Unless you're a healer the only classes capable of tanking constant damage from any class would be Warriors, and Mighty Majins. And trust me, if you go full DPS as Karma you can kill SKs forcing them to wear props.

• karma do not know use the head, only play with stuns and attack the character in afk mode.

They want to beat a sk using karma without antibleed, and still the game gives them a buff of antibleed.

They want to beat a ultimate without success rate and focus.

they have the pass to the partys to ccdungeon to get their armor and accessories, while other classes need to pay the full ticket otherwise they do not carry them.

my recommendation if the nerf is applied

watch videos how horrid and flundaa plays to learn, xd

• It really isn't nearly enough of time, assuming you combine that 7 seconds with 9 second duration increase RP, you've got 16 seconds worth of skill lock(if you go full CD you'd still have 30s CD). Even if you combine that with your other CCs it isn't good enough to last 2 minutes, even with the current function of CCs as Karma you can't last the entire 3 minutes in budokai. You're overestimating Karma's defense, they can't tank very well against SK, or the very least not well enough. Unless you're a healer the only classes capable of tanking constant damage from any class would be Warriors, and Mighty Majins. And trust me, if you go full DPS as Karma you can kill SKs forcing them to wear props.

unknown.png?width=400&height=222

You didn't check, I said same duration/CD as this skill, ofc it needs to be checked in dev server if anything should be increased or decreased.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I don't see anyone asking Karma to be buffed. All I see are pages upon pages of players like you, spamming that it should be nerfed. Karma is one of the few classes in the entire game that haven't gotten a single buff.

• I never stated that Karma needs to be buffed, I was merely replying to what JT telling that there isn't a single person who's trying to get Karma buffed on the Forum. On the other side of the coin there are hordes of people spamming Forum in an attempt to nerf Karma Majin. Turns out that I misunderstood what he was trying to say, I confused him talking bout their anti-bleed buff as him stating that "Karmas still want to be buffed".

• I never stated that Karma needs to be buffed, I was merely replying to what JT telling that there isn't a single person who's trying to get Karma buffed on the Forum. On the other side of the coin there are hordes of people spamming Forum in an attempt to nerf Karma Majin. Turns out that I misunderstood what he was trying to say, I confused him talking bout their anti-bleed buff as him stating that "Karmas still want to be buffed".

why i dont like that 45m stun of karmas is, that it eat stuns, dots, damage. and no swordsman cant stun karma first lol maybe if u play flash slash perfectly

• You "politics" keep me entertained with this thread, just this thread all alone is worth visiting the forums for.

FYI, remember and consider what the topic was about, particularly the guard part which might be an equal boost for everyone, but you can keep throwing long essays at each other to keep the fun going as well.

• I never stated that Karma needs to be buffed, I was merely replying to what JT telling that there isn't a single person who's trying to get Karma buffed on the Forum. On the other side of the coin there are hordes of people spamming Forum in an attempt to nerf Karma Majin.......

theres a reason why theres hordes of players wanting a nerf towards karma majin. its because its a broken class.

skill lock is the only problem with karma duration is just too long. icemans idea from what I see is the most fairest idea towards a nerf that doesnt kill the karma class. make it like turtle disk skill lock and it wont be too broken.

I don't see anyone asking Karma to be buffed. All I see are pages upon pages of players like you, spamming that it should be nerfed. Karma is one of the few classes in the entire game that haven't gotten a single buff.

karma doesn't need a single buff mate. they fine minus skill lock duration needs to change as many people point it out.

theres a few other classes that received nerfs and no buffs more than your think

lets see heres the ones I can think of

all Nameks sucess rate and hit rate halved (dende and poko and sk) (sk subjected to continous nerfs cant really kill anyclassd with energy def minus humans)

Crane, ts half powered(it was needed not going to rant), Burns rp ball damage reduced

turtle and crane duration of lower def reduced from 20mins to 2mins (needed not going to rant)

Turtles and rp ball damage reduced on burns.

Karma and Plasma ultimate shout delay 3ms (gives fighters and swords a chance to stun before instant stun).

Attack speed capped (affects karma and poko and dende heavliy)

in short

classes who have received no buffs

Karma, Plasma, Crane, Turtle, Sk, Dende, Poko

this is because theres no need to buff these classes. we cant buff class for the sake of buffing them.

• skill lock is the only problem with karma duration is just too long. icemans idea from what I see is the most fairest idea towards a nerf that doesnt kill the karma class. make it like turtle disk skill lock and it wont be too broken.

karma doesn't need a single buff mate. they fine minus skill lock duration needs to change as many people point it out.

I don't care if you don't think Karma Majin needs a buff, I don't recall ever stating that they do need a buff.

Skill Lock is the only thing Karma has going for it that wouldn't completely kill it in PvP, there's a huge reason why no one plays Plasma Majin outside of Party budokai. But at least then they're viable in party budokai, ruin skill lock and you kill Karma. Unless there's something I don't know about Iceman's change, I don't believe it's the most efficient way of going about balancing Karma Majin. If the balance team takes Iceman's idea and fine-tune it into something that'd still be usable for Karma, then by all means go ahead. But I can nearly guarantee you that if they try to fine-stun skill lock in a way that doesn't kill Karma Majin there won't be much changes made to the skill itself.

why i dont like that 45m stun of karmas is, that it eat stuns, dots, damage. and no swordsman cant stun karma first lol maybe if u play flash slash perfectly

Yes they can, it's just that almost every single swordsmen in DBOG has literally no idea what they're doing. Trust me, I wouldn't be claiming that SM can get the first stun on Karma if they couldn't, ask any skilled SM/Karma(If you know any in the first place). Swordsmen is a class tailored to the highly advanced players of DBO, yet almost everyone I've known who's played SM had it as their first class(myself included). It's no wonder so many of them struggle to yield any results in PvP.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!