How DBOG can become a better game

• Every game is focusing on player to keep him as long as is possible because player is the one who making this game, game without players does not exist.

Today DBOG is not friendly to its players and does not even try to keep the players to be interested in game.
    Newcomers players who playing this game for first time are dissapointed, we have 2018 year and a lot of ppl tried already a lot of games where dynamic is way better, today when new player joining this game he see dbog in slow motion for real, the walking without dash and animations of skills are so slow...

Actualy our community does not grow most of player quit after few levels i see every day in game same faces.

#Main problem- Game does not work propretly on windows 10, players quit after 3 lvl's, here is no real soulution for fix freezes on windows 10, no one will change windows 10 which have DX12 and is more compatible with new games to windows 7 just for play dbo, we losing real amount of players because of that, here is more windows 10 users already than windows 7, this should be main target for Daneos to fix or find real solution.

1- Game dynamic

2- Keep players in game

3-Double standards

4-Staff/team

5-RNG PVP

-Guard Suggestion, without RNG-

#6-Grind/Upgrade System

#7-Economy / Anti bot/hackers features.

8-pets

9-Add limit of connections per IP

• i agree with some things you say....

• mememem go play another 9 years old game you will find the same problems , every change that they do ends in more problems as befor

if you change skill animation speed the game gets even more laggy or fights,poko,karma gets to strong

if you change move speed vom ppl or mob the same more laggy and ultimate majin gets stronger and mobs can chase you faster to dead

that are only a few little examples

shared bank

i have all banks slots on all chars full so even if you share them you have 8x3 banks full of stuff?

no the other banks get delete and you have 3 bank slots for 8 possible chars per account not helpful at all

• #Change bind system from character to account - Upgrade/change system of Yardat watrehosue key: your bank should be shared between characters where you have used Yardat watrehosue key
    thanks to this players will be able to share thier cc rewards between characters on the same account for example they can go to cc as dende put reward to bank and use in on fighter, same with accesory from dragon/cc etc..

Been saying this for a couple weeks now, would love for this to happen.

• Why you dont want be clever? If we speed up every skill animation by 30% every class will get same boost this is just logic, look at ssj that speed up animation skill by 20% do you see hardcore changes? nope. every class will get boost. and auto attack is not a skill, animation speed wont change your attack speed, youre wrong at all poko and karma will gain nothing in this change, because they are basing on attack speed and not on a long skill animation like sk bleed, crane typhlons, fighter needles, sk stun, and most of dw skills etc... you dont know about what are you talking. Some karma skills that have 4 sec cast time have 2 sec animation so in total we need 6 sec for the skill same with crane searing crane burn skill have 4 sec cast time but with animation is about 7 sec, if we speed up skill animations game will be more dynamic, i dont even grind without ssj because game is so slow.

bank share? maybe thats why i suggest to add more bank capsules or maybe add additional capsule for bank share like skedar said, why your brain is so closed and you can't get even into logical thinking.

• Why you dont want be clever? If we speed up every skill animation by 30% every class will get same boost this is just logic, look at ssj that speed up animation skill by 20% do you see hardcore changes? nope. every class will get boost. and auto attack is not a skill, animation speed wont change your attack speed, youre wrong at all poko and karma will gain nothing in this change, because they are basing on attack speed and not on a long skill animation like sk bleed, crane typhlons, fighter needles, sk stun, and most of dw skills etc... you dont know about what are you talking. Some karma skills that have 4 sec cast time have 2 sec animation so in total we need 6 sec for the skill same with crane searing crane burn skill have 4 sec cast time but with animation is about 7 sec, if we speed up skill animations game will be more dynamic, i dont even grind without ssj because game is so slow.

bank share? maybe thats why i suggest to add more bank capsules or maybe add additional capsule for bank share like skedar said, why your brain is so closed and you can't get even into logical thinking.

speeding up animation of skills makes no sence if you dont do speed up skill damage in the same rate

make it look fast but it isnt is crap

so animation speed up=skill damage speed up

• speeding up animation of skills makes no sence if you dont do speed up skill damage in the same rate

make it look fast but it isnt is crap

so animation speed up=skill damage speed up

Dude go bleed with sk and you will see after how long your opponent will wait until he will get dmg, first he need jump then he bleed and then he going down the process of animation is too long just for 1 hit, no one will do more damage because of animation speed up because here is skill cd, the skill will be just more dynamic, look at dw skills his skills doing dmg, the dmg is done but the animation is still going, we are not talking about auto attacks but about skills.

Ssj animation speed changes a lot tbh if every class gets a boost of 30% then holy shit. Maxbe it could be added into kaioken though.

True actualy in anime kaioken is used to gain speed and be faster, but for new becomers the game is in slowmotion i had same feel when i open dbo after playing black desert.

no Offense. Cut The Crap. every game get's boring after a certain time the only way to improve this game is by making event's & new content. "making monsters 15% faster" idk if u ever did ccbd150 but that cat would be faster than Flash. LMFAO (more agreesive my ass)

lol but you will be also faster and more dynamic kek. ppl who dont want change anything in this game and complain about every idea/change are the best XD

• I think this problem solution the weight system. Would be usable all Armor clothes all class, and if better the Armor value, they become heavier, they move slower :D
    Maybe Weapon have higher Dammage, become heavier, slower a bit... :(

In fact the weight system has been inserted but never really applied.. If the weight were inspired at least a little at "Dark Souls" would not be bad, would have greater impact on the gameplay.

• no Offense. Cut The Crap. every game get's boring after a certain time the only way to improve this game is by making event's & new content. "making monsters 15% faster" idk if u ever did ccbd150 but that cat would be faster than Flash. LMFAO (more agreesive my ass)

If our friend Daenos decided to care about DBO , DBOG right now.

He should , and he will do for sur follow same tactical as knowed mmorpg's

-Better Graphic

-Better Cosmestique.

-Better story.

-A dynamique and agressive game where u should use your brain to win vs your ennemy.

- Fly ( already have)

-Not pay2win

-Hard pve.

Daneos already done 3/8 of this steps, better cosmetique , not pay2win , and the fly.

Please go play any other game just walk and come on dbo the game is 10 fps like.

• For better graphic need better game engine and new client and a lot of ppl who will work on it is not that easy, cosmetique things are always welcome in every game, most of community dont care about the story, the game is not even translated in 100% and i dont think that you read the text from npc hen you make quest you just skip it like everyone, the 10 fps feel is because of slow animations of skills, slow walk everything should be boosted by 30% at least as i said before i dont even grind without ssj because i feel so slow these skills taking forever, thats why pve is overtaked by attack speed party and normal party is waste of time there's no comparison.

• do you listen to ur self ? when you type this shit

, this game is made back in 2010 how do you expect better graphics. the best u can get graphic wise is a hd remake

, and you want a story remake: ? xd you can't even edit the models in this game rather than having a new story line.

better cosmetiques:, i don't know what that really mean's but i'd assume more clothes more options , that's currently into work ,

"a dynamique...": you answerd ur on question , use ur brain,

"not pay2win": every game is pay2win it's only natural how do u expect servers like dbog run ? with water & air ?

hard pve , don't even bring it up , pve is balanced , some mobs do require teams or dual clienting cause of this game suppose to be multiplayer. you should try ccbd if you want a challange.

note: i get where you coming from , you just want to help out , but currently the game is struggling to make everyone satisfied.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!