Posts by Revenge

The biggest issue we have here is players are leaving and no new players are playing to take their place. Adding Super Saiyan Blue alone would bring hundreds of players here, that’s all.

I do understand your point.

The reason we are not getting new players is because DBOG can't be advertised without Bandai Namco trying to up to creep up their arse crack.

The reason players are leaving, is not because of the lack of transformations. They are leaving/left because of stuff like:

- The literal unplayable freezes.

- Founder Pack 'Scams'

- Cash Shop Changes

- Trash PVP Balancing

- Bugs, glitches

- Botters/Cheaters

Sure, adding these amazing transformations might bring a small handful of SSJ fanboys. Is that what the game really needs? The fanboys will probably go fighter, struggle in PVE and not even get the transformation in the first place.

I'm not particularly against new content in the foreseeable future, but there are a handful of problems that need to be addressed first. These are the reasons people are leaving, and I'm sure people would prefer fixing the actual game first instead of adding extraneous content that won't help the game live in its current state regardless.

So what it seems like atm is that all the people that botted and bugged for gear will go unpunished but a new client will be set in place to counter botting. Don’t know about bugging gear though. Well now it’s all a matter of playing catch up to them.

If all these changes are implemented they can't leave things the way they are, it just doesn't work lmao

you dont necessarily have the same ip address as a sibling when playing on separate computers. Its also very common to have separate internet connection types in first world countries in europe, north america, and Asia.

only problem i can see is folks using common shared vpns to play this game will be block or limited to 1 connection.

simple solution get a paided vpn to play.

People shouldn't have to buy VPNs just to play with siblings or something.

Realistically, there will always be loopholes in banning multi-client.

Limit it to one client per PC? People will use virtual machines.

Limit it to one client per IP? Not only will this cause more problems for people within the same house, but people will just use VPNS.

If the problem with the multi-client it's for cause of Chinese, better add ip block for Chinese,and create slot 2 in the server exclusive Asian people. Or all want play with Chinese for have many dc.?

Wat da hell.

The game doesn't have enough players to make two servers. You want to segregate and block people from playing simply because of their ethnicity? Nice meme

Hello Everybody i playing dbog a pretty long time and i want to ask you peoples and admins why are the game dont evolve the super saiyan or any other transformation?. did everyone else think that was be cool if they add super saiyan god and blue and more tranforming?

thanks for the answers :)

Tbh, I think the game has more priorities such as balancing gameplay first. + It would be unfair to give Humans more transformations, but nothing for Namek/Majin

- Equipment

Make equipment account bound.

I'm just gonna drop my 2 cents on this change.

I don't know your reasoning for this, so I can only guess. I do agree with this, to a certain extent.

Dropped items or items without upgrade should still be trade-able/sell-able imo.

The reason is the new upgrade system - It seems that people won't be able to instantly get +15 - and if you make only drop items/non-upgraded items sell-able, then I think this change would be more justified.

Think about it: Some people do not have the time to play the game as much as they like - which is why some people cash or have alternatives such as buying upgraded gear.

I can guess why you would want to make equipment account-bound, especially upgraded-gear. If it is what I think, I believe its a good change and it prevents the sort of thing that ruins the game! (IF DONE RIGHT!)

If someone wants to make a TMQ 7 set, it would take them ages to spam the dungeon - obtain a drop for the right class or right type of defense - obtain a nice stat or spend even more time boxing the piece. THEN upgrade it. This is doubled with the fact you mentioned decreasing the drop rate of equipment. And that is only for ONE piece.

Yes, it adds more incentive to grind and makes it rewarding - but not everyone has the time to grind that much. I'm not saying people should take shortcuts, but I think that gear with no upgrades, such as those dropped in TMQs or Farming, should still be sell-able.

Remember - You want people to work hard and reward them for it - but at the same time you don't want to slave them to death.

In addition, some people might be farming on a Turtle and drop a nice sub-weapon or Karma. Since it has no upgrades - and the new upgrade system will presumably add more steps to upgrading - I don't see the harm in making it sell-able, because what if they want to give it to their friend, or another character of theirs that they have on another account?

---

To sum up, I think that dropped items or items without any upgrades should still be sell-able. Once they are upgraded, even if its +1 they should not be.

This will make life simpler for people who cannot play as much, or may struggle to find a party to go dungeons with or whatever. Furthermore, there is no harm in these non-upgraded items being trade-able, as people would still have to upgrade them on their own. And once its upgraded, it would become non-tradeable so there is no chance of a Duplication bug (God forbid lmao) or anything else ruining the game or making gear obtainment unfair once again.

Endgame content?... Please that was the end of the old dbo and they were planing to add new content and btw. I am aware of most bugs and s but even so solving em all before implementing 70 cap will take forever and people doesnt care about most of the bugs but playing to improve gear wich will endup being useless... Thats why people stops playing and the game is dead already and, with all bugs and stuff pob was still more active then now cuz of cap 70 they had stuff to d ingame so please... And please avoid sugesting when just to pretend something. Thanks.

First off, half of what you said makes no sense. Secondly, do you know what endgame means? Endgame means final stages of something - so yes, this is the final stage of DBO. Probably the final content we will ever get. Did I say anywhere that they didn't plan on adding new content?

And learn to speak for yourself. Just because you don't care whether the game is bugged to all hell doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't - especially not the staff team, so why on earth would they release it now? Because you told them to? Use your brain.

Why do not you steady the game (adding the 70cap + dungeons) and create/test the new systems later? frankly, during these 8 months you have made almost no changes in the game, and now you are saying thousands of "ideas" that do not even exist in the original game and will certainly have many bugs.

I was excited to make the honey event, but honestly, I lost hope on this server.

As I said on a similar thread:

Do you know why these changes are being implemented? If you are not aware of all the bugs and mechanics abusing happening within DBOG - I suggest you look around the forum abit more before posting.

To answer your question, what would be the point in opening it right now? There are bugs and changes that have to be tested and ironed out before DBOG can make level 70 and endgame content available.

---

There are too many issues and changes that have to be fixed/made first before Lvl 70 and BIDs can be released.

Here we go I know I'm not the only one to say this but yea... what would have been so hard to put lvl 70 already and open bids and rest I think would have been easier than all those things they doing now about changing so many things...

Do you know why these changes are being implemented? If you are not aware of all the bugs and mechanics abusing happening within DBOG - I suggest you look around the forum abit more before posting.

To answer your question, what would be the point in opening it right now? There are bugs and changes that have to be tested and ironed out before DBOG can make level 70 and endgame content available.

So it's been a really really really long time. I've basically lost most interest in this game. My character has been stuck at level 60 for 6 months now. I'm all out of quests and I'm just boooooored. Please tell me are there plans to move the cap to 65 (or dare I say even further beyond)?

I believe, sometime after the New Client is released and any new bugs are ironed out, the level cap will be raised.

Hey people, why do you hate multi client? For solo players is great, and doesnt affect things like pvp, only pve

"Only PVE"

Through PVE, you get all your gears. Maybe not you directly if you buy them - but TMQ gear, CC gear, all sorts of weapons, accessories.

noooooo, don't remove the mult-client please. there's a lot of solo players that depend on it

And there are a lot that abuse it, unfortunately.

Making equipment account bound? Could you expand on this?

Because if it is locking all gear what so ever to an account - it kind of ruins the point of the AH, and might damage the economy a little?

Good! Once CC150 is added, ppl would be getting them auras in no time. Don't wanna see too many ppl walk around with those auras since it's meant to be something "special". Having a hard time getting them is just right!

Now that you mention it, I agree with you. I do think it can be changed - maybe a cooldown only for a certain amount of floors? Like CC100+?

Or it could be like a recharge system - You can do a run or two before there is a cooldown to prevent spam or obtaining CC gears easily if a bug pops up?