Posts by WonderD

That's cool.

Most of the people didn't know for voting and voting time even got reduced in the end.

The claim that the wipe will make things different is quite bold, especially since announced wipe actually just wiped the live-server community.

People who voted wipe said a lot of people ("their friends") that quit before, because of "unfairness", will come back. Those people will MAYBE come back and then probably leave again after a month or two. If they come back.

Those who really liked the game, played it no matter what. Problems could have been remedied without wipe, especially if they were addressed sooner.

Last time I was logged in, about 4 months ago, the live server wasn't overcrowded, but it sure had more players 8 months ago before the wipe was announced. My guess is there is even less people know. The players that get into this game now are getting a wrong picture of this game being dead, all the while nobody wants to invest time in playing a game just to lose everything afterwards.

If the devs already wanted a wipe, they should've just announced via in-game system (via the same guy that announces DB start and end?) that the poll regarding wipe is taking place on forum.

And no, you cannot say that everyone was talking about it in in-game chat, because a lot of players just turn off chat so they don't see idiots spamming and writing immature writings over and over again.

For the end of this somewhat long post - despite being a joke at first, it seems we have to wait at least "winter 2019" (4 months to go). Considering how things are moving "fast", maybe even longer.

I don't care what "you need", and I know what I paid my money for and this is not it. Period.

If you can't understand simple facts and need "we promise" in a sentence to see you've been duped, then I really feel sorry for you.

Edit: Oh, and if you want to throw random accusations and generalize, you better provide some hard evidence or go crawl under the rock from which you emerged. Otherwise the posts you make are nothing but calumny and shamming.

in one week you are lvl 70 with only farming mobs in ud3 with 200% exp boost

and you need 3-4 week to lvl 70 only by doing all quests

so all people can reach lvl 70 in one months without problems if they have lvl 30 up or not xD

200% boost... Aren't you funny... And who will sell it to you when nobody will have any Zeni to start with?

"3-4 weeks" - not everyone can live in their basement and play DBOG all day.

@arwe2793, Hey kid, you do understand that certain promises were made just to be stepped on in the process?

"There won't be any wipe after the open beta." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/news/index.php?news/3-open-beta/

"We are happy to announce the release date of the new client" - no actual date was given, but we got this - "The first test will begin at the end of this month where you will be able to download the new client from our website and have access to the development server." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…-new-client-release-date/

The devs will go through all 27 pages of suggestions?

I somehow doubt that they will cover all, but in case they do, and since they already made the decision.......I hope there is still time to reconsider wipe conditions, so if we decide to return to game, to at least get to keep the starting dogis which we got from Mystery Capsule from LVL2 Popo Box. I really like the ones I got and some chars I re-made several times until I got what I wanted. I wouldn't be too thrilled if I got stuck with Yardrat outfit, but I really do like businessman and Gohan ones. Obviously, if level 30 items will be given away, they won't be given away to a re-made character...

Keeping the Dragon buffs and Transformations would also be nice, but something tells me I am hoping too much even with the request above.

"I am a super cool dude who wins every budo and have all +15, but I too want a wipe."

Shut your lying mouth up. If you don't like the game, get the hell out of here, nobody will miss all of you "pros" who want wipe.

Stop lying about how you want a fair game. You want +15 players to be wiped because a handful of you snowflakes feel violated. How is their gear affecting you except in budokai?

Proxymime and gaidenxxx hit the nail on the head with their posts. All of you who want wipe are some jelly kids who can't stand that few scammers got away with cheating. The only sensible thing would be to punish the offending players and let the rest be. I don't give two flying f**ks about you not caring for your gear, time spent on obtaining it (if any) and whining for wipe. I worked pretty hard to get my gear and I am NOT willing to let it go, and neither am I willing to let go of the time I spent and invested in playing leveling my characters.

If you're a masochist , be my guest and open up a new account and grind. If you want to have +15 like scammers and some honest players do, get it the hard way by either farming your ass off or gambling or waiting for upgrade system overhaul. And once you have it, be proud of it and the way you obtained it.

Or just stop playing this unfair game and let us who still enjoy it be.

That's all nice and the info I found on other places, but doesn't really answer any of my questions... I'd like to see some hard numbers and to know if it impacts the speed of the attacks done with the subweapon.

I wish devs would explain mechanics in details...

There are a lot of game mechanics that are not explained (anywhere?) but you have to keep on searching and looking through endless amount of information to get some 2nd hand unverified information... As if making the right decision and gambling isn't enough...

Long story short, speed on gloves represents speed in ms, meaning the higher the ms, the slower the gloves. That's why fastest gloves are only p. or e. based, while slowest have both stats pretty much equally high, one always being a bit higher.

What I wonder though is and never got an explanation - it's a representation of speed in ms, but speed of what exactly? People say animations are faster. Cool. But how much faster exactly? I'd like some hard numbers to see...

Also, since the subweapon doesn't have speed, does the speed from gloves also affect the speed done by attacks with subweapon?

Here is what I wonder...

1.) Is level 70 coming with this update?

2.) In case netpy tokens really get removed - what happens with those who benefited greatly in the past because of it? Do they get to keep everything/items acquired via current token system? What happens to already accumulated and unused tokens?

3.) What is the current ETA?