Posts by WonderD

I don't care what "you need", and I know what I paid my money for and this is not it. Period.

If you can't understand simple facts and need "we promise" in a sentence to see you've been duped, then I really feel sorry for you.

Edit: Oh, and if you want to throw random accusations and generalize, you better provide some hard evidence or go crawl under the rock from which you emerged. Otherwise the posts you make are nothing but calumny and shamming.

in one week you are lvl 70 with only farming mobs in ud3 with 200% exp boost

and you need 3-4 week to lvl 70 only by doing all quests

so all people can reach lvl 70 in one months without problems if they have lvl 30 up or not xD

200% boost... Aren't you funny... And who will sell it to you when nobody will have any Zeni to start with?

"3-4 weeks" - not everyone can live in their basement and play DBOG all day.

@arwe2793, Hey kid, you do understand that certain promises were made just to be stepped on in the process?

"There won't be any wipe after the open beta." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/news/index.php?news/3-open-beta/

"We are happy to announce the release date of the new client" - no actual date was given, but we got this - "The first test will begin at the end of this month where you will be able to download the new client from our website and have access to the development server." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…-new-client-release-date/

Soooo, the wipe is supposed to take place about a month after the new client is released (you can conclude that by what Hardlock wrote in 1st post regarding the level 70 reward).

The new client will be released some time after the public test client is released (that period is also still undefined).

Test client was announced with the thread called "DBO Global New Client Release Date" and subtext "We are happy to announce the release date of the new...". The actual date was never given and 20 days later we still have no actual date.

The current state of the game is catastrophic because no one is playing it anymore due to the possibility of a wipe and all the progress being lost.

According to chats in-game it seems that some of the players are quite unaware of the situation and every new player that comes in this period will be quite struck with this awesome "activity". How long do you plan to keep this status quo? (Considering that wipe is what, at least 1 and a half months away?)

Oh, right, every wipe voter is an altruist all of the sudden and everyone wants to make things better for the horde of the new players that will swarm the servers once the old players get the boot. Yes, how could I have forgotten this, new players are not coming in the higher numbers as old players are leaving just because of the disadvantage seasoned players have and because of some issues in the past. What hypocrisy!

Lets wipe the whole server with every single change and whenever there are more than 5 people logged in with +15, so those who are lazy to farm or want to join the DBO train late, can be on the same level after the wipe. Brilliant plan!

This Waris guy is either a complete moron or just a bad troll.

I am curious. Lets say it is decided to go with wipe now and people decide to give DBOG another chance.

How many more wipes do you think people can handle and how can people be certain that there won't be any more wipes in the future and that their effort will not be in vain? I for one am questioning myself if I should continue playing in a case of wipe, because I really do not want to do tedious and repetitive tasks over and over again (CC anyone?) to get good gear, good stats on it, upgrade it and then just to see it gone, again, some time in the future...

It would be 30+, but I'd level to level 31 just to be sure.

-Beka, DBO G Team

Now you sound like Pythia.

I asked what 30+ means? Does it include level 30 or not?

I have 3 characters level 30, but I stopped playing few days ago like most other folks did and I really don't plan to play a minute longer if not needed before the wipe. All I ask is some kind of transparency...

Of course those who paid a lot don't complain against wipe when they will get their CP back which they will use to get where they left off right after the wipe.

Some of the loudest wipe advocates are guys who spent several thousand USD and won't really feel any wipe effects when they start selling hundreds of kid clocks. It's so hard preaching for wipe that way...

In either case, I for one would appreciate if devs would just end this charade, it's pretty obvious they already set their minds some time ago.

I would also appreciate if the dev team would be more open and straightforward, give us the clear development road map every now and then (as in regularly) with concrete dates which they will actually stick up to and stop giving false promises (such as no more wipes). If nothing else, the paying customers deserve at least that much.

Yes, if the wipe takes place, all of you will have the following rewards.

• If your character is level 30+ (at this stage), you will get a Level UP 30.
    • If your character is level 30+ (at this stage), you will get your class passives (Guard, dash, RP charge & Flight).
    • People who reach the maximum level (Lv 70) in less than 1 month will get some (unknown) rewards.

Just to be clear regarding the part in bold - does this mean that chars have to be minimum level 30 or 31?

The devs will go through all 27 pages of suggestions?

I somehow doubt that they will cover all, but in case they do, and since they already made the decision.......I hope there is still time to reconsider wipe conditions, so if we decide to return to game, to at least get to keep the starting dogis which we got from Mystery Capsule from LVL2 Popo Box. I really like the ones I got and some chars I re-made several times until I got what I wanted. I wouldn't be too thrilled if I got stuck with Yardrat outfit, but I really do like businessman and Gohan ones. Obviously, if level 30 items will be given away, they won't be given away to a re-made character...

Keeping the Dragon buffs and Transformations would also be nice, but something tells me I am hoping too much even with the request above.

You are right!

Jokes aside, to me it seems that the dev team has already made a decision and broke under pressure.

I hope there is still time to reconsider wipe conditions, so if we decide to return to game, to at least get to keep the starting dogis which we got from Mystery Capsule from LVL2 Popo Box. I really like the ones I got and some chars I re-made several times until I got what I wanted. I wouldn't be too thrilled if I got stuck with Yardrat outfit, but I really do like businessman and Gohan ones. Obviously, if level 30 items will be given away, they won't be given away to a re-made character...

Keeping the Dragon buffs and Transformations would also be nice, but something tells me I am hoping too much even with the request above.

Activity on the server went to crappers, so I am also stopping playing at least until the final decision is back in.

If there will be wipe, I suggest that:

- no new promises of no other wipes are made in the future, so that remaining players can prepare themselves for another one in future

- the dev team schedule server resets every 6 months or so, so that the game can be always fun and fair and so nobody can have +15 items (whether they earned it legit way or not) for no longer than 6 months. Alternatively, if at a certain point in time there are more than 5 characters with full +15 gear on the server, then the red flags on server arise and the server is wiped immediately! Those players are probably lazy filthy cheating scum who do not deserve anything better anyway, so to hell with everyone, wipe all again! So wipe server whenever any of the two conditions are met, whichever comes first.

That would be so much fun and fair and considerate for those that come later!

Oh, and don't forget to pay me back all the CP I spent so far, so I don't have to spend any more, and that I can sell that CP for some sweet Zeni amount to skip grinding and upgrading gears like that filthy f2p plebs. And do it like that every wipe! I can just rebuy everything with CP because I get it back and let the peasants grind their asses off. In the meanwhile, I don't have to buy any more CP, since I will have it returned after each wipe!

Yes, please. Wipe right now so I can start owning plebs!