Posts by Krattos

Holly molly.

First of all guys, your levels of Fanboy's scares me... A lot🫣

When you play a MMO-RPG for level up you need complete the quests and its 3-4 quests for zone, but in this MMO are between 8-12 for zone. If for level up in this MMO its spam the first floor of one dungeon better than the quest leveling. Holly fuck... It seems you play's only this MMO🤣🤣🤣

I think we just need to smooth out the progression, rather than enabling 2x xp all the time. We'll get to it as soon as we can!

Intentad hacer esto también, odio que a la hora de hacer click sobre algún enemigo me equivoqué lo haga sobre el suelo y el personaje se mueva la posición del click, solo quiero moverme con W,A,S,D...

Considerad también una opción de poder quitar que al hacer click izquierdo en el suelo, el personaje se mueva

If you find it hard to level now Krattos you should have seen what it was like in the official servers!

I'm fine with the rates they are at now, because if you play on a weekend with an EXP scroll on, you do level up really quickly. Not sure how everyone else feels.

A part of me thinks maybe once hitting a certain level (like 47 on-wards) EXP should have a boost because those are the grindy levels if doing the traditional questing method.

Yes, but the levels between 30-47 the questing method its boring and repetitive, but with exp x2 even It effects quests on weekend.

And you can spam UD3 with people but if you are alone, you are so fucket.

Considerad también una opción de poder quitar que al hacer click izquierdo en el suelo, el personaje se mueva

Con la exp x2 la gente jugaría bastante más al juego, yo no juego más por eso mismo, el leveo sigue siendo tan engorroso como lo era en su época. Considerad poner exp x2 siempre...