Posts by gojonoku

Dude you can't use anything that is related to Dragon Ball for make profit even the name if you do is illegal.

The "new client" still basing on all dragon ball files made by NTL/Bandai.

Then they might as well sue every game containing their products, just look at all those app games or flash games that are not made from bandai, there are countless of things to name and they do make profit.

They made video for Open beta release, it got popular, I think it was close to 1mil views but it was taken down due to copyright issues. So if they try to advertise again it will be same outcome and NTL/Bandai might try to take down this server again.

Perhaps, but now that they have made a new client (different launcher, login and system) they can not copystrike it anymore. The codes for DBOG are most likely even more different than the ones used for other private servers (like runescape copies for example). the fact that NTL/bandai already sued DBOG while they already left the project a decade ago is actually very disatisfying, they got nothing to lose or gain from it as their own game does not exist anymore. Yes, DBOG does have very similar mechanics as retail DBO, but that would be the same as sueing people for bringing out things that already have been made a hundred times (such as those very bad B movies that rip off from other B movies or movies with totally the same plot twist and settings eg. game of thrones and lord of the rings).

There are many things that exist that look identical as 2 waterdrops but as long as they don't interfere with eachother I would say that they can live in a coherent atmosphere (that would mean that NTL/namco have no real reason to sue DBOG since they've left their own project long ago).

Then again, legal reasons and laws are more of a human corruption and of course it is up to them to choose how they act towards these. The fear of knowledge of not knowing what will happen if Daneos would advertise the game for the new client and game itself is what most likely is keeping the team back from doing so. A simple head to head talk with NTL/namco would be the best option as it is most likely not unknown to them that there is still being work done to this project.

An answer to what is allowed and what isn't would be a factor of relieve towards the game and staff in general. But that is none of our bussiness (the community's).

right now we're asured that a new client will be out. If the DBOG team wants to have a good time to see their work being appraised and supported by a higher player base then they should advertise this new client and why it stands out more than other games.

if a wipe can not be avoided anymore and it will happen, i hope they will do it only after the new client has been on for a month or 2 as testing things out back from lvl 1 will be very inconvenient. Sure achievements such as first character created or get to lvl 10 will be doable but as everyone knows, testing out bugs such as quests at namek or papaya (if the lvl cap is going to be increased) will not be able to be tested for a month or 2.

Of course a wipe will not provide a full bug/hack free environment on a private server project (as many have already stated).

All we need to do now is will it happen or not and trust that daneos and the DBOG staff will do take the wisest decisions for the game and players in general.

je vous conseille d'attendre pour acheter le Cash Point.
    Il y a eu un débat sur l'opportunité de rembourser tout Cash Point après un effacement complet.

no, DB hunt is not bugged, you need to farm the same mobs/area over and over again. Only mobs that respawn after you have killed them will have a chance to drop a DB for you.

In original DBO the drop chance of a DB was:

5% normal

10% super

15% ultra

20% hero

also in dungeons such as redpants HQ the chance to see a DB mob was higher. Not sure if this does apply to DBOG but after tryouts (super area close to UD2) I believe this to be true that higher difficulty of mobs have a higher chance to drop a DB.

But about farming the same mobs over and over again that you have to take down on your own is something that is confirmed for DBOG.

*Common Dragonball hunt information*

there are always people willing to do UD3, I've seen pple spamming for others in the LFG/trade chat a lot.

If you don't want to group however you might want to wait till there is a DB hunt and then just farm mobs for those 4 hours. I did this to get from lvl 50 to 55 to skip the boring and very slow progress of the mushroom rocks quest line. Got all the items and abilities i needed now from shenron so it was defenitly worth it.

ultimate majins are better for PvE, chefs are better for PvP.

If you like PvE more then I would suggest getting an ultimate majin. It's another way of showing the diversity of the DBOG in general, can be annoying if you did not know this beforehand.

The ultimate majin is better in PvE since tanks are taking 90% of the damage and they need the LP% more than anything while low CON classes like humans get a big change to their CON from the miraculous cheering+miraculous body buff making them being able to survive big AoE attacks from bosses.

Chefs in general only give a big boost once the CON is already high (wich will only go up once the lvl cap will go up) but other than that they do not give any more advantages except to offence which the tanks do not need at all.

Since the majority of the people are DPS, a grand chef majin is less wanted than an ulimate majin.

Greetings everyone,

I believe some of us are going completely off topic, this is a suggestion thread for the upcomming client to improve or redesign certain topics in the game for a better gameplay for everyone. Please take ranting, harassment or player abuse somewhere else.

Only discuss things here that are being debated wether to add or not to the game from this topic: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Anything else should be considered as something that might be added only after all of these items have been discussed. There is no need to discuss items that have never been mentioned about the DBOG staff themselves as it will be difficult enough already,

sincerely,

Jon

Whitout token shop we will not be able to get the golden capsule box and green pet potions >.<

man i don't even care for the rest but this is a F%#@$ thing to do. For what they'll remove ?

They'll remove it since 90% of the players get it by just standing afk in the game. While pple who only can be online for like an hour or two who are actually active do not get the same reward at all.

The new system with tasks, achievement and hopefully dailies can change this idea and rewarding people for actually playing the game. It kinda is sad to see most of the players just sitting or standing at the same spot each day every day only to get those tokens in exchange for upgrade stones or other usefull items. Laziness/inactivity should not be rewarded, active and determined players deserve to be rewarded.

Lets be real here. Those Cell Ring Quest are basically trash exp. Remove them and You won’t even notice.

Mushroom rocks south and north is actually worse, 80% of those quests are just traveling around for 1-2 kilometers to only get 1k exp. Only reason it still exists is for the event with the android bosses. Even original DBO team knew that murhsroom rocks area was complete garbage :p

Greetings Togira92,

There is a debate going on whether or not a full reset is necessary. I would suggest to take this time to see which race/class would appeal to you the most.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…-Calculator&class=Fighter (to see all the possible skills of all the different classes current max SP availlable is 59.)

https://gameguide.dboglobal.to/ (to learn more about the basics of the game note that it is not finished yet as it is still in development)

https://discordapp.com/invite/pMcV7sm (discord to get in touch with fellow members and news)

Hope you enjoy your stay on Dragon Ball Online Global and perhaps see you next time in game,

Jon

if they really are serious about wiping everything without returning cash then at least they should be compensated for in game.

Since achievements and exclusive titles are perhaps going to be added (which i hope will) then give them an exclusive title and achievement with a reward (depending on how much cash spent before the wipe will happen).

If they don't that would be like punishing those that actually donate to keep the project and the staff alive. Just like a wise man once said;

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Sincerely,

Jon