Posts by Rinder

I also forgot to mention this. For Gender Changer (since it’s based on the number code you have on your characters), either remove it or change something around so people can re-create and choose how they wanna make their character instead of a code changing it for them.

I'd say don't touch upgrade for now. Just bring back break option and make stones like white stone and purple/green stone drop harder. Also make blue/red stones drop just a little harder too.

Especially with broken option, this is by far one of the greatest idea yet. The problem is if broken option comes into play, that would mean daneos would have to change damage formula making +6-10 weapons do just a bit more damage if an average persons’ upgrade is gonna be +6-10.

It would be good thing to have but even if it could be implemented, it should be tested and limited and protected.

Just in case that if, 20 people decide to spectate someone or both of them, that people who spectate do not inflict any damage for the match, that is, they can not crash or lag someone.

You’re right, I never even thought about this. They should do some sort of a stress test on this, to see how many people can attend to the match. And yeah about the whole inflicting damage and such, I agree with you on that.

Another thing that should be added for budokai tournament is bet system.

You add mudosa points on someone who would win or lose, and if you are correct, you gain even more mudosa.

People who have mudosa points (and also does rank) should only be able to places bet on other people. People who don’t do rank or don’t have mudosa points but still want to bet should place zeni for their bettings. (500K max per match)

I know this is asking for a bit much, but we should have a spectating option for budokai. It gets a little boring not being able to watch the fights & on top of that, we would have to wait until someone posts on YouTube or something to actually see the fights. So say it’s RO32/16/8/Semi/Finals and you have the options to choose which match you wanna go to, you can. P.s., those who are gonna say it “won’t happen,” that’s fine. I just thought about this idea now. 8)

- Quests should be added/removed/edited

Quests should be changed, remove stupid boring ones, increase exp from quests ( If map is made for lvl 45-50 that means 5 levels to gain there, meaning 5 levels x 2 quests = 10 quests in total).

honestly, I agree with this 100%.

About Cashers: Buy lvl 30 should be removed, instead exp potions from quests should be added, 100% for free players and 200% for donators.

One more, if they like the project and game as many cashers listed there, they will be happy to support the game and to get limited cosmetic for them. They cashed soo that they can play longer, well 90% of them and you could simply enable to them auto complete the quests if they do not have time for those quests and rewards.

if you want level up 30s to be removed + powerlevel + multiclient and 100% added for free players and 200% for donators instead, then make the boosts last at least 2 hours long (well 100% is already 2 hours long so make 200% 2 hours long then) and not just an hour.

So you actualy fight for your own buissnes because you probably have 11 characters on 11 different accounts, while after patch normal ppl will have 11 characters on 1 account because here will be account bound over character bound.

I would close whole trade, mail and private shop systems because they abusing economy and support bots and hackers, only market place should be here.

Actually, I don’t have 11 characters on 11 accounts. The way I did was combining certain classes on 1 account. If the account bound gets implemented, I will have no problem with that. I feel as though only the auction house would be acceptable to a certain extent. e.g. only putting +0 craft/drops/etc on AH, or you can’t sell it.

I doubt he processed this idea reasonably enough, so there's no further information relating this subject. If it's about making upgraded gear untradable, then there's nothing to argue about this. The biggest elements of progression must be pursued by players on their own, meaning if a player wants to advance his current gear, he's going to have to work for it as everyone else. Buying already advanced gear from others is a major error because it ruins the foundation of "progression". Anyone with enough knowledge sees it the same way - one colossal flaw. Not to mention how supportive it is for exploiters to make real life business out of it.

Speaking of crafted gear, I personally don't mind it being in the auction house as many players want more ways to get decent gear than crafting, so I'd leave rare gear as it is, but legendary gear is another story. The word "legendary" speaks for itself that it's the highest quality available, and yet rare gear seems to be rather conveniently similar or even better for non humans in most cases. I won't go into details with this mess anyway, I'd like to see how some of these ideas "come true".

Yeah, your statements I can most definitely agree with.

Also, leveling craft is one of the easiest things to do. If you think is hard and you have 7 + characters max level, then you're doing something wrong and may be autistic.

I don’t think you understand the struggle of crafting too well. It takes FOREVER and A LOT of zeni to get from craft level 1 to 30. People who actually have the common sense to know that having to craft on every account (not character) is ridiculous. Not only does it take grinding for hours to craft, but it’s a huge zeni sink. And with this update account bound and gear/stones/etc un-tradable implementated, there’s no way people can’t or won’t want to craft knowing they wouldn’t be able to trade anything.

Okay, what about those who craft and wanna transfer a piece of gear they just crafted for them over to a human/majin, or namek? Don't get me wrong, un-tradable and account bound is great, but typically one person relies on 1 character on craft and I don't think some people (who craft) will have the time nor the patience to craft up to level 30~35 on every account they have.

Make the multi-client a maximum of 2-3. It won’t really affect pvp players that much unless they stay at the platform with useless buffs knowing no one is gonna attack them. But it’ll affect PVE players greatly. Especially if someone mains one class (e.g. ultimate) on one client they will easily have an advantage on farming. Then there will be people that don’t want to make a majin and want a human instead, which they need to rely on buffs when farming but they can’t because multi-client has been removed. Then knowing you’re thinking about making stuff un-tradable will just make it worse in my opinion. What if someone wants to give something to their other character and they can’t; and on top of that they’re on another account? (I know you can account share but what if they’re different classes) What would be the purpose of farming if you can’t give stuff to a character that can’t farm as good as the class you can farm with?

However, I like new-party search idea.

Same here. I was farming at PR South and some guy named Parents3 disappeared out of the blue once I approached him. So, I friended him and watched where he was going on the map. He went from PR South to Fran Fran North to Yahoi Oil Field in a matter of 2-5 seconds. Sadly, I didn't have enough time to record =/

I have the new launcher but the problem is when I click game, it gives me the ???.

I did, but I have no clue.

So I recently downloaded the new launcher and what not. At first, I received a message saying, "Unable to load DLL ‘unrar.dll’: The specific module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)." A mod helped me with that but then I receive another message saying, ?????. I got that error message when I tried changing the patcher_config (patch_version since the game_lang was set) to 0. Once the ??? message was gone, the patch_vers just goes right back to 14 and I'm not sure what to do now.