The server maintenance finished and the servers are now online. Please note that there might be several restarts today to fix/adjust changes.
we're going to have a server maintenance.
Start: 8th Match 2018 11:30AM CET
Duration: 1-2 hours.
The server will be offline during the server maintenance.
We are going to update our server architecture to be able to hold more players and without lag.
- Level cap increased to Level 45.
- Dojo war required level changed to 40.
- Adult Budokai required level changed to 30.
- Required level to send mail and use the auction house changed to lv 29.
- Monsters LP/EP recover greatly increased when losing all aggro.
- Remove stuns when using Super Saiyan, Great Namek or Pure Majin.
- Unable to use skills on targets while transforming.
- Unable to delete Popo Gift Box.
- Event Manager NPC. Founders can claim the Founder Reward from that NPC.
- All upgrade stones from wagu machine have been removed.
- Decreased the amount of available equipment boxes inside wagu machine.
- Top 10 wagu machine items updated.
- Possible to gather quest items from far away.
- <QUEST> "Save the wounded Namekian!", "Help out one of the Giran's Group" fixed.
- Unable to create a private shop while riding on a vehicle.
- Unable to cancel cinematics in TMQ while one or more party members are outside TMQ.
- Vehicle info shown when changing channel while riding a vehicle.
- Player flew wrong direction when receiving a knock-down.
- Monsters stopped doing anything.
- Possible to gather quest items while majin spinning attack.
- Item drop icons are not shown to party members.
- Swordmaster skill "Scintillation" couldn't be stacked.
- <BUDOKAI> Issue with prelims creation when more than limit tries to participate.
- Unable to use Super Saiyan, Great Namek or Pure Majin while stunned. (Caused candy bug as example)
- Auto attack range issue.
- Quest monster kills no longer counts for whole party. Now capped to 100m range.
- Items from Netpy store didn't have any duration timer.
- Renew Item duration with Cash.
Founder rewards: (Can be claimed at the Event Manager NPC)