Hello DBO G Community,
Recently many people are experiencing a issue while trying to run the DBOGLauncher.
To solve this issue follow these steps.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
4. On the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
5. Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties.
6. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.
7. Click the Properties button.
8. Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
9. Type the same data from this screenshot.
10. Click OK and run the DBOGLauncher.
DBO G Staff