Why The Game Have No Server Connection?

• The answer is all over the forum ... instead of spamming you should try to look for actual information.
    It's only common sense to learn about something once we come across it ...

• Why couldn't you just answer them then?

Lao Tsu said that if you give a hungry man a fish, you feed him for a day, but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

now i dont know if you understand this so ill break it down for you and tell you why it applies to the topic at hand,we shouldnt have to baby sit forum users and have to put up with the same topic being posted and posted all over the place.
    her answer is right on the money,maybe with this slight nudge the person who opened this worthless topic will take the time to look around for the information before opening yet again one more topic about the same subject which plagues this forum.

is it clear? if you still dont understand why she responded like that i can try explaining again but this time ill use hand puppets,might help :rolleyes:

• I don't give people the answer like that for a really simple fact.
    If you give people what they want they'll keep asking (and the same for everyone that sees it).

I would rather be hated while telling others to look for it.
    I will not be responsible for creating a bunch of kids that think looking for something is just way too fucking hard.
    There's a search bar, USE IT !

Unless I'm in a really good mood, I will always tell people to look for it themselves.

真嗆

English ...

You know chinese, I don't.

• Why would just spend so much time saying all of that when you can just answer them then? You just continue to waste your own time over something that just has a simple solution, one way or another we still have to wait for the server.

you are right on one thing,the simple solution would be for forum users to look around for the information they need or want before then open a new topic but since its not happening we tell them what they are doing wrong,is that a problem for you?

because if it is well i dont really care,block me,give me dislikes like the one you just gave me or even flame or troll me,bottom line is that a lot of users of this site are plain lazy and are ruining the forums by spamming the same topic over and over so i speak my mind about and that is the bottom line.

• Why would just spend so much time saying all of that when you can just answer them then? You just continue to waste your own time over something that just has a simple solution, one way or another we still have to wait for the server.

You say that both of their answers were wasting time when you have wasted everyone who clicks on and read and/or comments on this thread when you could have just read one of the many MANY other threads created about this very issue.

• Truer words have never been spoken,the older i get the more faults i see in this generation of gamers :cursing:

• I don't know if you noticed but this person is clearly a newbie. Don't you think that they are unfamiliar with the forums at this point? You are still willing to argue and waste time with me over this, but you wont spend a minute to give a simple answer to a newbie? Again, big waste of time. One way another we just need to wait for the server and it will be fine. These forums are as bad as they get i guess. Worse than Neoseeker.

• 1.I am Taiwan, not China
    2.I was wrong, do not emphasize, please ...

• I don't know if you noticed but this person is clearly a newbie. Don't you think that they are unfamiliar with the forums at this point? You are still willing to argue and waste time with me over this, but you wont spend a minute to give a simple answer to a newbie? Again, big waste of time. One way another we just need to wait for the server and it will be fine. These forums are as bad as they get i guess. Worse than Neoseeker.

I refuse to believe that someone who is able to navigate to the create a topic section and then create one isn't able to read the box right at the top of the page that says "Search this forum" Or the 2 boxes on the right hand side of the forum that give you the "latest posts" and the "hot threads" 2 f which are currently about this exact same issue. and also the page that you automatically get loaded on to when you log on is the one that includes the threads created by moderators and daneos showing you how to navigate the forums as well as game hints and tips.

can someone give me the link or the tag of one of those "other" threads?
    Can't find them in the forum.. :(

See above, The boxes on the right hand side of the screen, and the search bar.

yeah sorry,this excuse just doesnt fly,i was a newbie once here aswell,guess what i did?
    i browsed the forums for the answers on questions i had for the game since real life got in the way and i was never able to play the original version...after reading the forums and not finding the answers to the questions i had i opened this topic:

Never played DBO,need some questions answered.

so please spare me the newbie speech,its old and it wont work,you can be a newbie but not lazy or a newbie and lazy,the person who opened this topic is the latter...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!