Why The Game Have No Server Connection?

• yeah sorry,this excuse just doesnt fly,i was a newbie once here aswell,guess what i did?i browsed the forums for the answers on questions i had for the game since real life got in the way and i was never able to play the original version...after reading the forums and not finding the answers to the questions i had i opened this topic:

Never played DBO,need some questions answered.

so please spare me the newbie speech,its old and it wont work,you can be a newbie but not lazy or a newbie and lazy,the person who opened this topic is the latter...

So did anyone even answer their question? Cause they are saying they cannot locate any of the threads you and others are mentioning. So your suggestion isn't helpful.

• So did anyone even answer their question? Cause they are saying they cannot locate any of the threads you and others are mentioning. So your suggestion isn't helpful.

that is their problem not mine,dont know what crappy setup they running because i posted the link for the global update thread Global Update Thread and i checked it with my laptop,desktop and tablet and it works so other than going to their home and typing in the link letter by letter there is nothing more i can do...

• So did anyone even answer their question? Cause they are saying they cannot locate any of the threads you and others are mentioning. So your suggestion isn't helpful.

Yes, I did. I also gave them the Tools and the know-how to further search on the problem at hand.

And yes his suggestion is immensely helpful, showing and or telling others how to use the website properly will help them in the future endeavors as well as the current one. you seem to just be commenting for the sake of being rude to someone you perhaps may not like as many others on this forum as do to others.

• Yes, I did. I also gave them the Tools and the know-how to further search on the problem at hand.
    And yes his suggestion is immensely helpful, showing and or telling others how to use the website properly will help them in the future endeavors as well as the current one. you seem to just be commenting for the sake of being rude to someone you perhaps may not like as many others on this forum as do to others.

My original reply was simply a question, and nothing more. If questioning the helpfulness of others is considered "rude" then that is not my issue.

• Too many boxes of ..

lol now i have someone telling me not to quote hahaha man this forum is filled up with some really wierd users,nah man listen i will quote, respond,answer,like,dislike and do whatever i want here,who do you think you are? not my mother or my father so your power to make me do what you want is ZERO...dont like it dont read it,feel free to block me if i annoy you...

• My original reply was simply a question, and nothing more. If questioning the helpfulness of others is considered "rude" then that is not my issue.

it's easy to question others but so far i havent seen you do anything,so what gives you the right?
    get your post count up with helpful posts,write a couple of guides,get rid of the holier than thou attitude then you can come back and question us...

• it's easy to question others but so far i havent seen you do anything,so what gives you the right?
    get your post count up with helpful posts,write a couple of guides,get rid of the holier than thou attitude then you can come back and question us...

Actually if you look back I did reply to them with as much knowledge as I had at the time and told them I would search for any more updates... They have plenty of resources now so they should be fine soidk what attitude you are referring to?..

• Global Update Thread
    this is the main topic for all information regarding the game,bookmark it,read it and love it.

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe he couldn't find the answer? Maybe instead of beeing dicks about it you could have directed him to the answer? Maybe instead of pulling things from up your ass you could actually provide some knowledge to help this fella. Instead of walking around like you're a know all and everyone else who might have a lil bit of trouble are just unworthy of your time. I get that you think providing the answer will "teach nothing". But lets be honest here you couldve just as easily answerd him and told him to not ask it again and try and find the answer in the forum (which he might have tried to do and I doubt he didn't). You're realy not helping anyone with your additude. ?(?(:);):P

• My original reply was simply a question, and nothing more. If questioning the helpfulness of others is considered "rude" then that is not my issue.

No it isn't. Questioning the helpfulness of others shows that you somewhat don't trust them or doubt the logic, reasoning, or the intelligence of their message. you can either engage in sensible ways such as "i see that you've said 'X' but i think it might be 'X' because of previous post or other thread or information'

Not just out right saying "i think you are wrong" and then disliking all of their posts, which your name appears on so you can't hide it.

Also this "So did anyone even answer their question?" Well it seems you have something in common with the 'newbie' as you also couldn't read my post that did in fact answer his question. But no, you decided to what looks like you being 'snarky' to another user instead of either answering him yourself or suggesting where they may be able to find it. Which by the way are what the forums are built for and are about.

Something tells me you will have trouble understanding what i'm talking about so i went ahead and put references in bold up in the quotes for you.

I also suspect that i will get yet another unhelpful reply from you or see another of you again being unhelpful to the thread creator by 'dissing' another user (no names will be mentioned but you really are just picking on a select 2 of them) so with that out of the way i'm done here. I've said my piece and i also answered the problem with this thread AND gave them further help on how to learn.

• lol now i have someone telling me not to quote hahaha man this forum is filled up with some really wierd users,nah man listen i will quote, respond,answer,like,dislike and do whatever i want here,who do you think you are? not my mother or my father so your power to make me do what you want is ZERO...dont like it dont read it,feel free to block me if i annoy you...

A lot of misunderstanding, I give up ...

• yep same here,not going to waste any more time on this subject.

• I do have the right to express that but i never said that they were wrong. But asked why they didn't just answer them directly. Apparently I do not have the right to do that on here. I'm just making a point and it is not my problem on how other people will take it as. since it seems like people are more sensitive on these forums than others. Anyways im waiting on the server,

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!