ChiChi Black!!!

• You know guys... there should be a black ChiChi just like Goku, and instead of being evil like black Goku, all she wants to to help Gohan become the best fighter in the world....
    Also, she must go Kaioken to teach Gohan how to become a stronger fighter xD
    Why am I posting this?

• You know guys... there should be a black ChiChi just like Goku, and instead of being evil like black Goku, all she wants to to help Gohan become the best fighter in the world....
    Also, she must go Kaioken to teach Gohan how to become a stronger fighter xD
    Why am I posting this?

i would prefer a krilin black,instead of getting killed all the time this one actually kicks some butt,power level way above goku's hehe

• You're talking about a character totally reversed.
    Black is still Goku, but evil. If it was the complete reverse he would be evil and really weak. Well, evil-ish ... his sole purpose is to destroy mankind to rid the world of this cancerous being.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!