Custom NPC

• Imagine you are questing and grinding mobs and fine yourself only getting by from 1 potion to the next. Well how fortunate would it be if there were an NPC that gave you all the best buffs or selected buffs.

For a price of course. Just thought it might be a good idea. Its not an Op idea, you are already out there grinding and questing, why not a qiuck boost of help from the server?

I think its a great idea to be honest.

• To be honest, i don't like that idea! The game was easy enough as i was. I always singled around 98% of the game and never had any problem and i played all classes.. Only time when i needed help was in Purunga south dungeon Boss! and if i played it - usually i skipped it - Fearland Bosses! And tmq and UD >3.. The rest was easy.. The problem i see is, why party with someone when you can get all the buffs from NPC..

• To be honest, i don't like that idea! The game was easy enough as i was. I always singled around 98% of the game and never had any problem and i played all classes.. Only time when i needed help was in Purunga south dungeon Boss! and if i played it - usually i skipped it - Fearland Bosses! And tmq and UD >3.. The rest was easy.. The problem i see is, why party with someone when you can get all the buffs from NPC..

becuase parties are kinda rare in dbo in general unless ur doing a tmq or some kind of instance. I had the level 49-54 rut in mind when writting this. You cant tell me that wasent boring as **** if you played all classes right?

Idk if you are some kinda pro or not but i died a few times soloing things. Theres alot of mobs and mob aggro range is nuts. Im not saying the game was too hard but it sure as hell wasent too easy.

Not to mention lagging.

• 49 to 55 was boring yes! Thats why i skipped it most of the time.. When i reached Mushroom north i was most of the time atleast at lvl 54 sometimes - with my Darkwarrior for example on 57! So i did the best quests and left these maps when i hit lvl 56!
    Dieing is a risk you have to take if you single mmorpg's.. So i died yes, but still not very often, and no im far away from being "a pro" never spended money - just time.. ^^

• You better create a poll else you wont achieve anything.
    My opinion, its a bad idea. You can do that in pvp private servers but we want to create a version which is like retail with bug fixes.

Yeah alright, between what you and Muh said yeah it might be a little OP but how about this then.

You know in TMQ when you would get the random buff from the robot? Some players would finish the TMQ, get the random buff and do it again.

The random buff was like a 10% increase in radom stats i think, or something like that. You could also wear it outside the TMQ.
    I see your point but it is kinda in the game already? I guess ill drop the idea...but i still don't think it would hurt the game that bad.

But if you are going for a server the same as retail with bug fixes then this really isnt gonna help anything. Thanks for at least checking it out Daneos.

Close topic plz.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!