ABOUT THE NEW FIXES

• Is this new fix more of an issue than a benefit? 8

1. Yes, it has made PvP unfair for certain classes. (3) 38%
    2. No. (2) 25%
    3. I don't care. (3) 38%

- No more auto-attack after casting and before the skill gets executed.

Dear Daneos,
    Your new fix in the global update thread has more negatives than positives.
    This new fix that I quoted, in my opinion has ruined Shadow Knights in PvP. It made them very slow and 'clumsy' because you added a timer on casting skills.
    When I'm trying to do a combo of skills to my enemies in the plat, I cast a skill, then I try to do my next skill and it says something about a skill being
    already casted and my character starts running towards my enemy... I literally have to wait 2 seconds to be able to cast a new skill which is very very slow in battle.

• Dear Daneos,Your new fix in the global update thread has more negatives than positives.
    This new fix that I quoted, in my opinion has ruined Shadow Knights in PvP. It made them very slow and 'clumsy' because you added a timer on casting skills.
    When I'm trying to do a combo of skills to my enemies in the plat, I cast a skill, then I try to do my next skill and it says something about a skill being
    already casted and my character starts running towards my enemy... I literally have to wait 2 seconds to be able to cast a new skill which is very very slow in battle.

That's how it was in DBO before it was wiped. HE fixed a bug that made the game work incorrectly. Whether or not you think that made the game unfair is a different story, your moves and buffs do counter the slowness of it due to the power and status alignments they cause too.

• No need to dismiss a fix like that. Daneos has stated that he wants to make the game like retail and then tweak things discussing it with the community. So yeah, not everyone will like it, but I think that this particular discussion isn't a major priority, as in this case SKs (which I played back in TW) had no problem with that. Agree with defensive stats as a priority too though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!