• Hey i m new here just registered. Did play the original game in the past a little bit but that was years ago and i don t remember much :P . I have a question. I read in the forums that the users save data will be wiped once pre-beta stage is complete. If possible I want to avoid losing my first character. So my question is should I wait before starting the game for the open beta to start? Is pre beta close to ending? Thanks for your time in advance :)

• Hey i m new here just registered. Did play the original game in the past a little bit but that was years ago and i don t remember much :P . I have a question. I read in the forums that the users save data will be wiped once pre-beta stage is complete. If possible I want to avoid losing my first character. So my question is should I wait before starting the game for the open beta to start? Is pre beta close to ending? Thanks for your time in advance :)

Hello. Sadly you will lose your character, because the wipe of all of them. I would like to keep it too, but there are not exceptions.
    There is not any specific date about the closure of the pre-open beta.

• Hello, and welcome back to the community :)
    All characters will eventually be lost, sadly, as Noxt said. You could play for fun right now and get a better understanding of the game before the beta closes though.
    Hope to see you around and that you enjoy your stay in the meantime, and if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message at any time.

• First thing, welcome in to the community, I hope you have a great time with the people here!
    Secondly, The characters will be deleted, but not sadly to be honest! Think of it like this, a lot of people don't know the fact that they are using bugs or just random things that aren't yet updated and are lvling up much faster and getting much more money. When everything is set to 0, everyone will have a fresh start, with more understanding and better outcomes!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!