Why we cant view topics in "Closed alpha bugs"

• Well, i dont know why... really, I liked seeing the bugs that showed.

Why you put him in private? I liked following reports and now i cant. :(
    We, the people who no have the alpha private need see this to informed.. Please reopen this section to view..
    I'm going to guess it's so that people can't find exploits to the game. But I don't really know. :D

• There's no need for all member to see it. Because these report bugs section are just information from Alpha tester on what bugs need to be fixed.

Most bugs we know about and are working on it. Though most report thread are about content/feature that we haven't finished yet so it's disable. We aren't trying to hide anything. It's just no point for players who aren't a part of the alpha to be looking at it.

Again we aren't trying to hide anything if there's a question you like to ask regarding, content, what is in game at the moment. You are free to ask me.

The alpha testing is mostly a phase working toward trying to make the game stable. The email we sent to the alpha tester was something along the lines of, "There will be crashes, glitches, bugs and so on because it's alpha. You guys are here to help us fix it by reporting them all etc. "

• Well, i am not agree with this because i follow all days the project and I liked looking it every day.

I dont say you try to hide something, i only do this topic because i was liked see this, I really trust in you.

Thanks for all :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!