Illegal COPYRIGHT Message! (Solved)

• i think u guys are trolling i don't believe any of you guys without proof and im pretty sure the @B4.DA.$$ has the mr popo app download or one of the another mod download.

Reasons that I am not trolling:
    1- I've been in this community for more than a whole year actively!
    2- I know the tons of shit that Daneos is dealing with and I don't want to add to that unless I have to!
    3- I respect the team here.

So please @adrian on fire ... either be helpful and start actually making sense or just stop posting on this thread.
    I am not mad that I lost this game for now, but I have to find out what's going on so the team can fix it before something really bad happens, and even maybe, that this issue will result in a huge drop to this game and its progression, and no one wants that here I am pretty sure!

• this is an interesting subject for sure I wonder how seriuos is this or is it a hoax i would assume the true owner to the rights of the dbo game would contact daneos directly to shut down servers instead of a player but hey what do i know

• After a discussion with an official from Comcast Cable, my family and I figured out that there was an issue with DBOG's download file when I downloaded the translation patch. Apparently there is a tiny bug in the translation patch that makes this happen. I still am trying to figure out what is that bug.
    Anyways, they told me that I don't have to pay or go to court because the issue as I revealed to them doesn't exist. They had to check my computer (GOODBYE PRIVACY). All is better right now! If they file me for anything from now and on, I'll be sure to contact Daneos!

Please don't reply to this thread anymore, if you have anything to say message me instead. Treat this thread as CLOSED until an actual Moderator comes and closes it!

• After a discussion with an official from Comcast Cable, my family and I figured out that there was an issue with DBOG's download file when I downloaded the translation patch. Apparently there is a tiny bug in the translation patch that makes this happen. I still am trying to figure out what is that bug.
    Anyways, they told me that I don't have to pay or go to court because the issue as I revealed to them doesn't exist. They had to check my computer (GOODBYE PRIVACY). All is better right now! If they file me for anything from now and on, I'll be sure to contact Daneos!

Please don't reply to this thread anymore, if you have anything to say message me instead. Treat this thread as CLOSED until an actual Moderator comes and closes it!

thanks for update

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!