Dex Balancing please check out

• @Daneos please check out idk how good of an idea this is but i found it on the net and it seems usefull enough.. what do u think

hit-rate =represent my character ability to successfully hit an opponent.
    dodge-rate= ability to successfully avoid an attack

So, if I would like to keep things the most simple as possible, I'd say, well, if my ability to dodge is the same as your ability to hit, then, probably you would hit me the 50% of the times. If your dodge-rate are same as my hit-rate. I know you would hit me at least 1 of 2, and, if you are as twice as skillful as me, I know you would surely hit me(100%). Let us start with that premise in our minds.
    Let's say that I have 440 hit-rate., and I'm gonna hit you. You have 411 dodge-rate. That said, I should have a good chance to hit you. So...using rule of three...
    (dodge-rate) If 411x2 (822) Then hit-rate(440)-----represents--- ((440*100) / 882) = 49% chance I dodge,
    to hit some one 100% they hit rate need to be two times my dodge rate.

the formular i use is

dodge%= hit-rate*100/dodge rate*2
    hit-rate*100/dodge rate*2 =dodge%

• This "Dex balancing" already been discuss many times but keep in mind these stuff will not be final since he is testing the Dodge calcaulation what fits the best. Were in Pre-Open beta and I understand the dex can be annoying but you just gotta play how it is until he start balancing everything once all the bugs fixed and a functional server. Danoes already been annoyed by this topic so please cut him some slack and he will do his best he can to get everything fix in the future.

• im not trying to bother anyone but i say saw the post and tried make one on my own. i dont know how good it is but i just wanted to show him and see what he thinks thats all and plus this aint gone do no harm it can either be good idea or help create a good idea, i also will learn if this formula makes sense or not. idk if he dont like us giving ideas or not but im just try to create something so i dont see things in fourms where people complain about dex problems thats so sorry to anyone think im bothering anyone it only good intentions here.

• @kittalor , any contribution is appreciated. However it is your duty as a forum poster to check before you post. That's why we have a search function.

DEX big proplem

This thread was chaos, and Daneos closed and posted there, so yeah I believe he's aware.

Dodge Equation Only

This thread posted moreless the same calculations as you did. Check how everyone took it.

So yeah, using the search bar is an essential part of posting.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!