Upgrade System Discussion

• Add broken system bc without that game will be to boring and every noob will get eq +15 and that will be fckd up...

i will add this to 180+ members in one guild lmao

White stones will still be usefull , broken = you item fall back to +0 but with white stones you will lose only -3

• I just want comment last update
    Update 27.04.2015
    "Upgrade system dbo-like except destroy item is not added"

As first we have f u c king white stones and with them you can't destroy item + white stones from cash shop was one of good things for trade...
    And if you don't like White Stones in cash shop let them to drop (with low rate for sure) from TMQ/UD boss so ppl will have more things to do let them work for become more strong! Let them feel that they are strong because they worked hard for it, and you? You remove fun from this game daneos you make it more easy its not balance for sure what next you will do? Maybe succes rate +10 because some weak humans want it? Come on.
    This is why private server will be never same as official, remember hard game is good game, easy game is gay game, ppl will lose interest after few months because they will have nothing else to do.

i agree, the old system upgrade was good

• Here's my idea :
    Broken = +0 - item from +5 to +13
    Broken = Broken item from +14 +15 and increase the fail/broken rate to 60%

No one care about your ideas because the problem is not with system but with ppl like you who want "change something"
    If daneos really want change something the system is the lastest thing. I REPEAT: "will be better if he will add low drop of stones from TMQ/UD boss" if ppl like you or dan can't hold this and must change something...

• BadPiccolo is totaly right ! +4

This fuking flamerins who want to change the system are the one who never got +15 or somthing and dreaming from it.
    I Love DBO and the Original Upgrade system its make it SPECIAL to get +15.
    When u remove it its like hey everone is +15 its so easy just farm a littl bit and u got it, sou fuking easy.
    Im 100% sure after the most got +15 it will be boring.

• it realy was easy to farm the upgrade stones there was no need to cash to get enough stones to upgrade your full equ to + 10. My friends and me had only +8 but we still managed to get 2nd in budokai and get cc 140. Moreover if you can´t break your items then the only thing you need to do is farm approx. one week to get your full equipment to +12.

• In fact no ones know who you are.
    narutin was thinking you are the chinese orz, but you are not since he cant understand a thing on english

About upgrade system: i agree with sabin and the drop rate of stones are bad (green and purple ones)

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• it realy was easy to farm the upgrade stones there was no need to cash to get enough stones to upgrade your full equ to + 10. My friends and me had only +8 but we still managed to get 2nd in budokai and get cc 140. Moreover if you can´t break your items then the only thing you need to do is farm approx. one week to get your full equipment to +12.

yup and i think no one week but two days for 70lvl and +15 gear bc stone farm its too easy on alpha i everywhere hear upgrade stones loot sound and without broken 5-10 stones and u get +15 too easy

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!