Anyone else triggered by this?

• You see, the concept of being "triggered" is way too over used right now xD

I like the term "Upset" much more. I honestly like to say "TRIGGERED!!!" but it is starting to get way too overused.

Anyway, my thought about it is:
    "I don't like it, but I won't be playing Xeno 2 (probably) which means...WHY SHOULD I CARE??"

• Didn't Xeno 1's Super Saiyans not have spiky hair?

Yeah, but it was the first game of its kind. It had an excuse. But when a Korean MMO has more attention to detail than a worldwide, extremely anticipated release, ya know you fucked up

You see, the concept of being "triggered" is way too over used right now xD

I like the term "Upset" much more. I honestly like to say "TRIGGERED!!!" but it is starting to get way too overused.

Anyway, my thought about it is:
    "I don't like it, but I won't be playing Xeno 2 (probably) which means...WHY SHOULD I CARE??"

So, basically... you get triggered by people getting triggered? XD :P

• Yeah, but it was the first game of its kind. It had an excuse. But when a Korean MMO has more attention to detail than a worldwide, extremely anticipated release, ya know you fucked up

So, basically... you get triggered by people getting triggered? XD :P

No? I didn't say I get triggered, I just said the term is overused.
    I like the term, but the the amount of use to it is getting to confuse people. My friend thinks that saying Triggered in a video game is like saying "Get F**ked" and I get where he comes from now I see the Counter-Strike Chat xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!