Aya's Avatar and Sig Request Shop

• ocHXeTB.png
    AqxPXKu.png

Hi there and welcome to my Avatar and Sig request shop~!

Currently take three avatar requests only!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What this is and what you can request here:

• 75 x 75 avatar sizes
    • 100 x 100 icon sizes
    • 192 x 192 DBO forum avatars
    • 200 x 200 Skype icons

•Forum signatures
    (Forum signatures will take longer for me to make than avatars so be patient when requesting these)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can request avatars/icons or signatures that you want here and I'll try to have it done within 24 hours.
    If you have a request please out the form below and post it on the thread and I will get to it as soon as I can.
    I do however reserve the right to not do it for whatever reason (no time, stocks are low quality, stocks not available for the character you requested, etc..)
    When requesting if you link a stock to use (picture for avatar) please make sure it is high quality ONLY. I cannot do anything with something that is low quality, pixelated, too small or at some weird angle.
    You can also request mini tags here that can have your name on it, your guild name, your character name/level/etc, and your guild symbol on it.

I have posted examples at the end of the post so you can decide which you want. You may only request one item per week.

Things I will not do:

• I will no longer make avatars out of renders. It will have to be a stock picture. The reason for this being I am not comfortable making avatars out of renders. The quality ends up being too bad and pixelated. This includes with in-game characters. I can make signatures out of them though.

• If you are requesting a signature the maximum amount of renders/characters I will use per signature is two.

• If you have a request, post it here. Do not send it in conversation or Discord. I won't remember that it needs to be done because I go through here looking for what I have/haven't done. So if it gets sent anywhere else it won't get done.

Request forms::

Size (75x75, 100x100, 192x192 or 200x200?) ::
    Character or person you want on it ::
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) ::
    Text you want if any? (Max 5 words)::

Signature request form::
    Character or person you want on it? ::
    Link to render you want used if you have one? ::
    Text you want on it (Max 5 words)::

Tag request form::
    *Max 5 words per tag*
    Example you want ( 1 or 2, check below for tag examples) ::
    Name on it ::
    Guild symbol? (link me to symbol) ::
    Guild name on it? ::
    Color ::
    Anything extra? (character name, level, etc?) ::

Examples

75 x 75 examples

y3YbbSK.jpg 0GfW3M6.jpg U4yrvjK.jpg SHFaCU0.jpg ufbCpoc.jpg

100 x 100 examples

6IWpxk1.png BGDPHUU.png aPVhWvA.png OSly1gU.png

192 x 192 examples

Q8pRbz2.png ymGRFcx.png mDvEUBm.png

200 x 200 examples

5ePlvkN.png Lqix2BQ.png

Tag examples

Example one
    JCWKpmC.png cuObot5.png

Example two
    V7XDIlZ.png O8CSUYN.png

Signature examples

rGi70o4.png

A4qVbAr.png

FlrvAXb.png

rnhRRCw.png

• I hope people follow that!
    It is highly likely that they don't. But hey, whenever I want something i'll let ya know! You take your time :)

That's okay if they don't because "I do however reserve the right to not do it for whatever reason" & rushing is one xD
    And you do that ~ whenever you need somethin' you know where I am ;D

Oh my God!!!!! Speeeeeechless!!! No amount of praise is enough to show how good these Avy's and Siggy's are!
    Your an awesome editor @Ayame!
    I Might ask you for an Avy once i get some ideas about the character. :thumbsup:

Thanks Tsune ^^ And that's fine, whenever you decide on something if you want me to make it just let me know ;3

• LOOOVE it! 8o
    Here's my form , take ALL the time you want, I'll wait patiently even one month ahahah
    Size :: 192x192
    Character or person you want on it :: Kid Buu
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) :: I couldn't find a decent one, maybe you're luckier :/ I'd like to have one when he's "mad mode", but is not important so dw.
    Text you want if any? :: My forum nick VoidVale
    Anything extra on it? :: Purple, I love purple, and pink, don't forget pink ahahahah

Well, thanks in advance :D and hope I'm not to annoying with those requests :/

• Working on it, will post when finished or send it to you :3

• Okay Aya, i *think* i made up my mind.:

I Want an avatar.
    Size 192x192
    Character or person you want on it :: Aqua (From Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep)
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) :: Picture, i couldn't find a HQ image that i was satisfied with :*( Will leave the selection up to you, i love surprises. :D (Which reminds me i forgot to finish that Mod i promised, but it's still coming just a day or 2 later than planned ;) )
    Text you want if any? :: "An unbreakable connection." That or "Pure hearts... filled with light..." Which are both aqua's quotes. :)
    Anything extra on it? ::Mm Not really, my favorite colors are Green, Orange and Sky Blue, and Aqua uses Blue for her hair and clothes so it's a match. ^^

• Alrighty will work on this here in a few minutes when I come back to the computer ~Going to eat lol~
    Do you also want "Tsune" on it?
    (Can't wait to see that mod btw!!)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!