Majin Adult Quest

• Hey, I have a bug I just found.

I got my Majin (his name is Ponz) to level 30, broke the box, got the quest item, used it, then talked to Hada...except Aizi isn't giving me the quest to talk to the lady to get to the boars. I tried switching servers, discarding the quest item, and forfeiting and restarting the quest again, but Aizi still isn't giving me a quest. Not sure what to do.

• So, I hate being a bother with this, but I would really appreciate some form of answer here. Before you complain, I have in fact looked around the forums for answers, and so far I have found none dealing with the particular issue I'm dealing with. They mostly involve issues in terms of not turning Adult after completing the quest, or having the quest items give issues, which I have removed all of.

My particular problem is that Aizi is supposed to start a small quest line for me that eventually gets me into Korin Tower...but he has no quests for me. I've tried deleting the quest item, talking to the girl at Korin Tower again, restarting the quest, and changing servers, and so far it hasn't done anything, Aizi still isn't offering me any quests.

Once again, I have looked around, so please don't complain about me posting here. And before someone posts that Master Quest "is not integral to gameplay", it is for those of us who want Master Class skills. I really want to avoid the hours I've spent on this character completely wasted at this point, so answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• So, I hate being a bother with this, but I would really appreciate some form of answer here. Before you complain, I have in fact looked around the forums for answers, and so far I have found none dealing with the particular issue I'm dealing with. They mostly involve issues in terms of not turning Adult after completing the quest, or having the quest items give issues, which I have removed all of.

My particular problem is that Aizi is supposed to start a small quest line for me that eventually gets me into Korin Tower...but he has no quests for me. I've tried deleting the quest item, talking to the girl at Korin Tower again, restarting the quest, and changing servers, and so far it hasn't done anything, Aizi still isn't offering me any quests.

Once again, I have looked around, so please don't complain about me posting here. And before someone posts that Master Quest "is not integral to gameplay", it is for those of us who want Master Class skills. I really want to avoid the hours I've spent on this character completely wasted at this point, so answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have you checked to see if you might have already done his quest and just need to go do the ones at the city gateway?

• After looking, I believe that may be it. I did not realize that initiating this was a level 29 quest, I thought you had to do it in order. My bad.

No worries at all. I'm happy that we were able to discover what was happening fast and you can continue.

Please to remember that before you do go and fight Korin and select your masterclass item that you remove all quests and quest items from your J menu so that it works correctly and there are no glitches :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!