Crane thousand slashes skill

• Hi , this is my first thread on forum so please be nice Im a lvl 52 crane IGN : Xendra
    I saw a on Oct 4th a thread about the skill and that it doesnt work
    but Daneos on Oct the 15th he said he fixed the skill and it does damage
    Yes currently Thousand slashes does damage but it does a very low damage apparently , I have tested it few times with lvl 70s~60 cranes "Turleee , Hanshi , and Kish"
    we've stacked everything on a high lp namek with the help of a dende and then we thousand slashed him , and the damage was varied from 600~ to 2k ( crit) xD
    I don't know whats wrong with the skill but Im sure that this damage is abnormal since its a DOT explosion skill which means it MUST got around like 20k ? or something ? Idk I wasnt a crane on TW server but thats what I heard (Also I heard it can go over 100k)
    So please any mod or dev (Daneos) who reads this thread , can you please recheck the skill calculation ?
    Currently after the freeze fix (which I don't complain about ) crane are the most weak class on the game since our defense buffs don't work and our bleeds neither stack or crit...
    So the least thing you can do is fix our strongest skill ? like really kinda tough to grind now especially that Im closing to 55 and I know that 55 quests arent working
    I appreciate every effort Daneos and the others put in the game and their effort to improve the game environment. I really don't wanna try to sound like Im complaining but I really like the crane hermit class.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!