Failed to Reset Skill

• Hello everybody, the brown book for Reset Skills is not working properly, I could reset one abbility (double strike, was in level 2, I removed one point) that already had more below, so no problem. BUT in other one (Ultimate Might) I can't do it, it says failed to reset Skill! And I can't buy more reset books! What should I do?? This must be fixed quickly!

• This must be fixed quickly!

sorry,didnt know you were the person in charge of DBOG,you must be...i mean when you bark orders its because you are the one calling the shots right?

oh wait,no you're not...you are just a player who doesnt know how things work behind the curtains,they got their order and their way to work and im ok with it because they have been doing a good job so far...maybe next time you will think before you spend your points and if needed you do some research before hand,leveled a whole bunch of different characters and i have yet to screw up a build.

Please, review this bug, is not working fine and it's really important.

not its not important,maybe its important to you but not the rest,it will get fixed when it gets fixed.

• sorry,didnt know you were the person in charge of DBOG,you must be...i mean when you bark orders its because you are the one calling the shots right?
    oh wait,no you're not...you are just a player who doesnt know how things work behind the curtains,they got their order and their way to work and im ok with it because they have been doing a good job so far...maybe next time you will think before you spend your points and if needed you do some research before hand,leveled a whole bunch of different characters and i have yet to screw up a build.

not its not important,maybe its important to you but not the rest,it will get fixed when it gets fixed.

Wow, your help was amazing! Oh wait, sorry, it wasn't, maybe you will think twice when answering a post that is not your concern. Please stay away.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!