Why? Why not so fast now? And why not in this version?

• Hello forum, and hello dev @Daneos

Today I stumbled upon some old KR DBO videos from way back in the beta days of 2009.

The account you're about see in the videos is from a GM (I guess) but what makes me create this forum post is due to the skills that he is using and how FAST they are executed.

I mean, the speed of the skills is just, one after another, after another with no apparent cast time and/or cooldown.

The videos:

I find this very interesting and I am going to ask why, in this present version and back in the TW server the skill are not executed as fast as in the video.

Thank you and I hope to get an answer soon™.

• It's not the attack speed, it's the ping.
    There is a delay between skill usage on client and server side [i think] which reduces if your ping is better and better, hence why he could spam skills.

I might be wrong though, but from what I know, [and what i tested] attack speed doesn't modify your skill casting in any ways.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!