Versatility Plasma VS Karma

• Which of these classes is the most versatile of the game in PVP 1vs1/PVE group and solo farm?

A Karma Majin can solo farm using a hybrid build without pure majin? Which AoE skills are best for solo farm? How would a hybrid build for PVE solo farm/PVE group and 1vs1?

A Plasma is requested in PVE groups? It's decent in 1vs1? The only thing I know is that they are good at solo farm and PVP Group.

I'm trying to decide between one of the two and want to get the class that manages to be more versatile with just one build for the open beta phase.

Any help will be appreciated.

• Plasma = Better at Party PVP (5v5)
    Karma = Better at PVP (1v1)
    Both are really good party farmers, though people like Ultimate majins better because of their buffs.

I personally will say that Karma > Plasma because I am more experienced with Karmas

Plasma is better in group action, but I think Karma is also very powerful at it!

It is all up to playstyle

• Cool. Besides Genocide Blast, what are the best AoE skills for solo grinding with Karma? I'm trying to do a PVP Group build in which I can decently solo farm in Papaya, be useful in groups and can 1vs1 decently too. You know... a lot of confusion. lol

• Cool. Besides Genocide Blast, what are the best AoE skills for solo grinding with Karma? I'm trying to do a PVP Group build in which I can decently solo farm in Papaya, be useful in groups and can 1vs1 decently too. You know... a lot of confusion. lol

for karma u can use auto attacks with kaikoen and speed buff for farming but its boring asf so use kid buu much better.

And here some info about karma, plasma.

about plasma and karma here u go a small mini essay on them
    Plasma is a PVE god thhey have high focus, Hit rate, E crit rate and a lot of CD. They can go from using aoes with there drums which are spammable depending of gear or go straight into kid buu and naughtyword shit up. Plasma has the strongest kid buu attacks.
    PVP wise they are great for 5vs5 but not 1vs1. They can be good 1v1 but noone has tried it. In 5vs5 they can give a dex/cd buff to everyone, they can AOE KD the opposition and they have a debuff that allows there team to now get stun/fear/confused.

Karmas are a time precision based pvp class. They have high success rate and high focus. Along with that they have a high Energy defense passive making them a mini tank. They have a skill lock that can be spammed if used right along with a AOE confuse, single confuse, single stun. They are an overall success based class. For 5vs5, They can AOE confuse the opposition which can guarentee there team a victory if used right. PVE wise they aren't that needed, unless the party really wants speed. For PVE they can provide buffs like Resistance/Antibleed and Focus buff. They do have strong kid buu attacks

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!