Xenoverse 2 Clothes Customization Question

• In Xenoverse 2 can you wear the clothes you want because you think they look good without worrying about sacrificing stats? I remember in Xenoverse 1 you had to wear one of the 2 or 3 top tier clothing sets if you wanted your maximum stats. It was really frustrating, because there were some cool clothing options, and the game just teased you with them like "Oh sure, you can wear it, but youl be weaker for it". I know there was the accessories that were stat free, and therefore free to select from without worry, but I mean the actual clothes sets.

Did they fix this in Xenoverse 2? Like did they add a "cosmetic slot" or something for clothes so that you can wear the best stat clothes but show a better looking set?

• i think you are in the wrong forum.... ask in a xenoverse forum

I see other people discussing DBX2 on this forum. I figure that the "Games" section is the most appropriate place to ask this here, and this being a Dragon Ball forum I didnt think that this was inappropriate, especially because, as I mentioned, other people are discussing DBX2 on here.
    Im already a member here and didnt consider going to look for a Xenoverse specific forum, just as I didnt go looking for a Dragon Ball Super specific forum when I discussed DBSuper stuff in the anime section earlier today.

Am I breaking a rule?

• no but in a xenoverse forum you get a answer faster then waiting here for it

Thats probably true. Im not too worried about getting a super speedy response and I dont wanna bother signing up for another forum right now, so Ill take my chances. Besides, I like the community here from what Ive seen so far, and I dont find that a lot. All the better reason to stick around.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!