Cant get weapon

• I do not know if this is the right subject i'm pretty sure its a bug or something like that. When i got to level 30 i did the adult quest and chose my class i whanted, then i got the howling stick thing i got to the majin zone and talked to the guy and killed the monster but when i was going to the next part i disconected and the quest had an x and when i hovered over the x it said,"Error" it did this before and i fixed it b forfiting the quest and i just right clicked the howling stick agian and it worked. but this time the stick was gone and i couldn't find what to do. so what do i do.

• i did that when it first said that and it fixed but after i got talked to the guy in the desert and killed the iron skin bug thing i disconnected and the quest had an X on it that said error. so i forfited and when i got to my inventory the item was gone.

• I read it over and over but it dose not help like i said i was doing the quest then i diconected and it didn't work and the quest giver item was gone.

Unfortunately as you crashed when a certain checkpoint was reached in you doing an important quest you won't be able to get the item or quest back if you have followed every step of the guide Arubaru sent you. This has happened to many others in regards to TLQ's Adult quest and Masterclass quests. You have to start a new character or continue on without your Masterclass.

Please try to remember it's still Pre-Open Beta so these bugs will be ironed out once we move on to open beta :thumbsup:

• Unfortunately as you crashed when a certain checkpoint was reached in you doing an important quest you won't be able to get the item or quest back if you have followed every step of the guide Arubaru sent you. This has happened to many others in regards to TLQ's Adult quest and Masterclass quests. You have to start a new character or continue on without your Masterclass.

Please try to remember it's still Pre-Open Beta so these bugs will be ironed out once we move on to open beta

Thanks Cosmo <3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!