SCAMMERS

• Umm is anyone gonna do something about this scammer he scamm a lot of ppl and stole dogiesss not just mine, if we already buy CASH and pay we must be protec from scamer or no one gonna buy and sell stuff if scammers aroud, this scammer stole a lot of ppls DOGIES DO SOMETHINGGG ! !! cursing.pngcursing.png cursing.png

his name is : Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291 !!!! Scammer

Evryone who was scame by this dude report pls !!!!!

• Do you have any proof of the scam that took place such as screenshots? Also, what is the scam? How is he getting these things from you?

I have many questions.

• Well it was like this
    Two days ago that lil shi** Alberth9291 wanted to buy my dogi for 20kk i sayd yes , then we open trade like 1 mill times i did that sell stuff wit trade and all like i do all the time , anyway then i put my dogi in trade and he put 20 kk same in trade after that i press OK and that lil mother**** in 1 milisec replaced 20 kk to 0 zeny and took my dogi and i got nothing lost my dogi and 20 kk then that ass*** block me and he is spanish i think , after that he run away to mail box and did something ther , i think that he send my dogi to his other acc i think he use this one to scamm ppl and stole dogies then send to other acc who is safe if someone bann him..
    And im not only one, today and yesterday 2 guys i saw in Trade chan that write Alberth9291 scammer and i ask them wht happen and they told me samee stuff its happend to mee.

I dont have screenshot just copy the name of that motherfu*****

Scammer - Alberth9291

• I know it sucks to have your stuff taken that way, but considering you pressed the ok button there's not much that can be done about it, especially without actual proof.

Here's some advice though to prevent it from happening next time. Pay very close attention to the trade at all times because I've seen situations like this in other games, be careful and watch for someone trying to quickly change the arrangements on the trade. Also, try not to be the first one pressing ok next time.

• Well the funny thing is i already know that i was old player in old DBO TW 3 years , and still i cant beal wht happen,i am looking and pay attention but as u see it happen..

And here are 3 motherfuc*** scammer who use mail to scamm ppl, a lot of ppl dont know and they think if press to use zenu they gonna get ZENY bcs they dont pay attentiont that its say GIVE ZENY ppl dont look at that a most of new players they all that they see iz zeny, but inst of that they got scamm and lost Zeny ppl must to pay attention to thiss so shere !!! ! !! !

scamers44.png

• Umm is anyone gonna do something about this scammer he scamm a lot of ppl and stole dogiesss not just mine, if we already buy CASH and pay we must be protec from scamer or no one gonna buy and sell stuff if scammers aroud, this scammer stole a lot of ppls DOGIES DO SOMETHINGGG ! !! cursing.pngcursing.png cursing.png

his name is : Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291 !!!! Scammer

he also did something similar to you with me ok so he told me that he can do me the bug of kidclock if i pay him 5kk so i pay him 5kk so he can do the "bug" but he run away ;(

naming and shaming is against forum rules,you have any problem with a player you can report it here:

Player Report

p.s and try to watch your language,same goes for you http://forum.dboglobal.to/inde…ser/24364-losguerreros12/

p.s.2 and while you're here why dont you stop spammin ingame,huh?

let me teach you the proper way to use trade chat

''Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers''

you post this once then wait a minute or two and post again,all i see you ingame is do this:

''Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers''

all that in one block,or this:

-Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers

3 times,one after the other....

no wonder i have you blocked on all my characters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!