Bugged quest (2nd time rift quest)

• Okay this is pissing me off. first, I cant read what there saying because I'm american. Second, After I talk to the Ox King and save Chi-Chi, NOTHING HAPPENS. FIX!!!!!

Have you tried looking on the forums for this? I'm certain (and by that i know 100% it's here as i've told 4 other people in various other threads on this issue before) it's out there.

Also the game is not 100% in English as the game was never brought to the 'west' you should know this if you bothered to read the introduction or the forum code of conduct (which you broke by both not searching this topic and posting anyway and also swearing.) if you want English then you have to wait for someone who speaks and reads Chinese and can translate it back to English for you. If you don't want to wait for that i suggest you learn Chinese to read it like that or to translate it yourself (which would be very helpful for us all :) )

I'm not going to bother to tell you what you need to do to finish this Time Rift Quest because this week alone i've told 3 other people. Go look for the threads please.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!