lack of under lvl 70 players playing rank matches

• hey guys this is just an observation but i notice that theirs hardly any players under lvl 70 playing rank matches, Its scary to think that most ppl is just grinding hard to get max lvl before exploring the games content, comeo n out to rank matches people i could use another person to battle against im a lvl 58 :)

• hey guys this is just an observation but i notice that theirs hardly any players under lvl 70 playing rank matches, Its scary to think that most ppl is just grinding hard to get max lvl before exploring the games content, comeo n out to rank matches people i could use another person to battle against im a lvl 58 :)

The problem is def doesn't work so you can't battle well because of this, being that 1 of some reasons to not participate (me included).

not really scazy,i mean yes pvp is content but some players like myself dont partake in it.
    the lack of players below 70 in pvp could be due to some people not liking pvp or maybe they just prefer to pvp at level 70.

• PvP at this point isnt appealing it has nothing to do with skill just who stun spamms who first. That could be a reason atleast it is for me.

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!