Help a terrible bug/Ayuda un bug terrible/hilft eine schreckliche Fehler

• I am presenting a bug in my game which does not let me identify the mounstros or NPC, the names of them appear to me in question marks and some NPC if they have it but others say unditiffied, I would like to help me with this problem the game Not the same with this bug

Estoy presentando un bug en mi juego el cual no no me deja identificar a los mounstros ni NPC, los nombres de ellos me aparecen en signos de interrogacion y algunos NPC si lo tienen pero otros dicen unditiffied, quisiera que me ayudaran con este problema el juego no es el mismo con este bug

Ich bin einen Fehler in meinem Spiel zu präsentieren, die nicht verlassen nicht identifizieren mich Monster oder NPC, ihre Namen erscheinen mir Mark und einige NPC in Frage zu stellen, wenn sie es haben, aber andere sagen unditiffied, würde Ich mag mir das Spiel mit diesem Problem zu helfen es ist nicht das gleiche mit diesem Fehler

• I am presenting a bug in my game which does not let me identify the mounstros or NPC, the names of them appear to me in question marks and some NPC if they have it but others say unditiffied, I would like to help me with this problem the game Not the same with this bug

It's not a bug or problem with th game. your scouter is broken because you died too many times in the game. Go to a merchant and in the bottom right of their window click repair or repair all. You will notice that the effects of your gear are no longer active until you repair those items too.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7904/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!