hi really new to this game anyone wanna teach me?

• Well, my help would be this:
    1- Always go to http://tools.dboglobal.to/
    -----This is a Skill Point Calculator, use it to make builds of the classes you want to play then go around and ask people what they think about your build or maybe they can suggest an addition :)

2- As the game stands right now, your armor (once you reach lvl 21 or +) should always be centered around CON. Con is short for Constitution and the effect of CON is to add HP to your character.
    -----Calculations for 1 CON for each class is:
    Human Classes:
    Fighter->85 LP__________SwordsMan->85 LP__________Turtle Hermit->80 LP__________Crane Hermit->80 LP
    Namekian Classes:
    Dende Priest->80 LP__________Poko Priest->85 LP__________Shadow Knight->95 LP__________Dark Warrior->100 LP
    Majin Classes:
    Ultimate Majin->95 LP__________Grand Chef Majin->95 LP__________Plasma Majin->80 LP__________Karma Majin->80 LP

Each class needs different STATS for their weapons, so ask people around about what stats you should run according to your builds.

3- Join the discord channel: https://discordapp.com/channels/218323009335721984 (I think this is the right one)
    -----Discord is the best way around to ask people to correct your build or just to have fun and chat around.
    YES! There are a lot of people who are just out there to call others noobs, but hey.....if they knew how to play, they wouldn't be noob callers.

4- Enjoy your time and make friends:
    -----I know this is VERY DANG CHEESY to say, but this game is not fun unless you make it that way! Enjoy making friends and always try to stay on top of things. Friends are the reason you keep going....but they are also the reason that slows you down when it comes to lvling up...

I can't think of anything else to say that doesn't regard CLASS SPECIFIC information. If you have any of those questions, either go on discord or just send me a message...I am more than happy to reply :)

• hey thank you everyone and one more question can you turn super sayin ? :)

You must be lvl 40!

1- There are 2 events that last 2 hours every Saturday, during those events, you can collect dragon balls.
    2- Once you have all the 7 dragonballs collected, you go to the nearest Shenron Alter and make a wish.
    3- A wish can be a super skill (SUper Saiyan, Giant Namekian, or Pure Majin/Kid Buu), or one of a various combinations of very effective buffs that last around 40 minutes. (Around 52 minutes if you are a Poko or Dende)

Have fun!

B4.DA.$$ :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!