Flight Quest Won't Work! (URGENT... VERY IMPORTANT)

• I recently reached level 30 (I am now lv 31), I am human race and I recently got my adult and master class, which all went well. then I went to do my flight quest...
    I went to Darryl, accepted is quest and travelled to where I was told to go. I Arrived at my destination and there is no smiley face above the NCP's head. there are three people I need to visit but the quest keeps on changing between two NCPs I should visit, and each time I follow the arrow, there is nothing there. Please solve this issue, as I don't know any other way of learning the permanent flight skill. I just need a simple guide at least. Every guide I've seen just confuses me because its not the same as mine. I have tried restarting my games, changing channels and forfeiting and restarting the quest, but nothing works. This has also occurred with previous quests.

• You need to do 3 quests for each of the 3 NPCs the Namek sends you to. The red circles won't leave until you've completed the entire flight quest. If you don't have any quest mark on that npc go to the other NPC and fullfil his tasks.
    After you've done that with all 3 npcs it should mark the whole quest as completed and you will get the flight ability reward from the namek in Korin. Hope this helps

PS: Before you call something a BUG, make sure you know how a quest is SUPPOSED to work. Otherwise you're just spreading missinformation

• I recently reached level 30 (I am now lv 31), I am human race and I recently got my adult and master class, which all went well. then I went to do my flight quest...
    I went to Darryl, accepted is quest and travelled to where I was told to go. I Arrived at my destination and there is no smiley face above the NCP's head. there are three people I need to visit but the quest keeps on changing between two NCPs I should visit, and each time I follow the arrow, there is nothing there. Please solve this issue, as I don't know any other way of learning the permanent flight skill. I just need a simple guide at least. Every guide I've seen just confuses me because its not the same as mine. I have tried restarting my games, changing channels and forfeiting and restarting the quest, but nothing works. This has also occurred with previous quests.

you gotta go to 3 npcs at 3 different locations. each npc should give you around 2-3 quests. when you have done them all you'll get the flight skill

• Thanks for the help and I honestly thought it was a bug haha. Well, I've already done the quests for one or two of the NCPs but I don't know where to find one of the NCPs called Taigu. Me and my party mate looked everywhere for him but he was nowhere to be found, and the quest doesn't lead me to Taigu, it only leads me to Soro and Kefu. (By the way, when it leads me to 'Soro' it leads me to someone called Sony instead!I don't know if this is just normal or what).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!