Bleeding and other debuffs duration

• Just wanted to point out this from the lastest update:

-Decrease paralyze, terror, confuse, stone, candy and DOT duration equipment effect is now properly working

Haven't played around or tested with equipment or accessories that reduce duration of debuffs like those but I JUST tested that using my own Karma's buff, Joking Matter, which reduces bleed duration by 54% when maxed. It doesn't work, the bleed lasts exactly the same with and without the buff.

• Just wanted to point out this from the lastest update:

-Decrease paralyze, terror, confuse, stone, candy and DOT duration equipment effect is now properly working

Haven't played around or tested with equipment or accessories that reduce duration of debuffs like those but I JUST tested that using my own Karma's buff, Joking Matter, which reduces bleed duration by 54% when maxed. It doesn't work, the bleed lasts exactly the same with and without the buff.

I tested with acessories and its working. Maybe the buff is bugged.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!