Channel Switching - Retaining Transformations/Pets

• Yo, a little request for someday along the line! When we switch channels, can you make it so the game saves what pets/monsters we have out, as well as our transformation? It's very annoying when you just enabled your precious 1-hour transformation, and then some dude over on another channel invites you to a TMQ/UD or needs help, and you lose your transformation immediately because you switched. Or you die in the new channel and whoops, your pet wasn't actually equipped anymore and now you can't self-revive.

They're just minor inconveniences, but it'd be great to see this happen anyway. :dpeace:

• The way swapping CH's works is it has to log your character out to plop them on another part of the server.

Even when the switching channels option worked in TW what it did was log you out and log you in to the other ch but in just 1 load screen.

I think that's how it worked with things such as Pet summons and Instant transmission as i didn't lose SSJ or the likes when i used it then.

I think it's in the works but for now if you log out you've logged out.

Yo, a little request for someday along the line! When we switch channels, can you make it so the game saves what pets/monsters we have out, as well as our transformation? It's very annoying when you just enabled your precious 1-hour transformation, and then some dude over on another channel invites you to a TMQ/UD or needs help, and you lose your transformation immediately because you switched. Or you die in the new channel and whoops, your pet wasn't actually equipped anymore and now you can't self-revive.

They're just minor inconveniences, but it'd be great to see this happen anyway. :dpeace:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!