Game Freezes Momentarily HELP!

• Ever since I downloaded the game, there has been a bug that has started to bug me recently, especially since I got into PvP. My game, approximately every 15 - 30 seconds would freeze for half a second to two seconds. This gets very very annoying. This bug has caused me to lose many PvP duels and it gets very annoying in PvE and I'm just about done with it.

*If you take a look at this video of mine, you can see that this "bug" occurs at 0:18, 0:48, 1:18, and 1:48.

I have to deal with this every single time I play the game, and know that this happened four times in a two minute video. So every 30 seconds about.

*Note to not attempt this bug because it's been long patched.
    *Note that I have also tried to reduce graphics, take off fullscreen, disable antivirus etc and nothing has worked.

*Note also that my cursor is still able to move, and if I tab out, I can use other programs, so It must be something with the game, or my computer to the game.

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!

• I have the exact same problem so do anyone have some info about this. Another thread was saying to disable Window Defender (i have W10) but its my current antimalware solution so id rather not do that.

Thank you.

• It certainly not a hardware or software issue of peoples computers, but it might be OS or network latency, i got the same thing from the day that game was open for test, with some days better and some others worse, there is no fix at the moment, but running the game in window mode and killing background apps might help, not as system resources but as a conflict issues...

Also some days i can tell,the game feels like is someone editing or monitoring, if you ever hosted a game you will understand what i mean...

The game is in test period and we shouldnt complain about it, but state what we have, so yeah great notice OP, no matter if it is frustrating or not you did well to put it down here...

• I know the game is in pre-beta but this bug is really annoying. I can understand broken mechanics and chinese quests but this is something that will bug me everytime i play.

Hoping this get resolved one way or another. If someone has a fix, i'll appreciate it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!