Can we hide our weapons?

• Is there a way to hide our weapons? I just made a new character but I saw that all the class advancements have weapons like wands,fans,poles,swords. I'm not sure what class and advancement to use because I don't want to be using a fan,pole, or staff but they get a bunch of cool skills so I'm torn between what to pick :/

I saw some videos of people online using skills like Super Kamehameha and Final Flash without wearing a pole or wand, so I don't know if there's a cosmetic item that hides it or if they just took their weapon off for the video.

Thanks in advance.

• What you saw is them taking off their weapon for the video. Your subweapon doesn't affect damage for "glove" skills like Final Flash or Kamehamehas, so you can get away with not wearing one. But.....it's generally still recommended to wear your subweapon anyway, because the substats on it DO count. (20% critical hit damage, 150 hitrate, 16% attack speed, that kinda stuff)

The only things you can hide(for yourself) are your dogi and scouter. But hey, uhh...maybe you can wear a backpack that conceals your subweapon or something?

• You can just take a TMQ Backpack do the quest, and leave the backpack in your inventory if you want that! Then you'd see almost nothing of your weapon! (Except for the fan, which you'll see the edges of)

Like @EchoSon said, there are skills that require only gloves, which makes some people not wear their subweapons. I would TOTALLY GO against that, but if you're that MUCH against subweapons, try a class like SK or DW, their weapons look the best on your back to be honest.

• You can just take a TMQ Backpack do the quest, and leave the backpack in your inventory if you want that! Then you'd see almost nothing of your weapon! (Except for the fan, which you'll see the edges of)

Like @EchoSon said, there are skills that require only gloves, which makes some people not wear their subweapons. I would TOTALLY GO against that, but if you're that MUCH against subweapons, try a class like SK or DW, their weapons look the best on your back to be honest.

Yeah I think I might just end up going Swordsman, I don't think I wanna have to force myself to wear a backpack just to hide the weapon, but thanks a lot everyone for your help! I'm not a big fan of the other weapons aside from maybe the Fighter pole to roleplay kid Goku lol, so this seems like the best route I can take.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!