Need a tip.

• Currently at the moment i'd suggest going into Physical crit and strength.

Attack speed is borderline not worth it unless you're in a party with someone who can gogo mask you or a poko who can keep you topped up as well.

Since you'll likely be farming and questing alone to level you'll need consistent damage and the physical crit will help you with that unless you plan on auto attacking everything to death

Others may disagree but that's how i did mine and it worked very well :)

• Hmmm im going for Crits too, and if it's working fine i guess and if the speed is bugged i will continue to go with "Physical Crit".

Thanks for you answer. :]

• It's not "bugged" per-say. it's just been capped at 200m/s now so there's a limit on how fast you can get to.

None the less you'll do brilliantly going for crits with ultimate. it's very fun to play :D

Hmmm im going for Crits too, and it's working fine i guess and if the speed is bugged i will continue to go with "Physical Crit".
    Thanks for you answer. :]

• It's not "bugged" per-say. it's just been capped at 200m/s now so there's a limit on how fast you can get to.

None the less you'll do brilliantly going for crits with ultimate. it's very fun to play :D

Yea, the Ultimate Majin is very fun to play, I though I should get a buffer for my turtle and made it, but the more I played it the more I started to like it and now it became my main. The most fun class in the game i could say ^ ^

• same here :D I mained Fighter in TW then moved onto a Dende Priest. But Turtle seemed fun due to nuking everything. However i got really bored of Turtle so fast because it's just the same 1 combo over and over :D

I find Crane much more fun and interesting to play but i also got really happy when a random Ultimate or Grand Chef turned up and threw buffs onto me :) so i made one to do the same and since i've had too much fun with it and now use it more than the others!

Yea, the Ultimate Majin is very fun to play, I though I should get a buffer for my turtle and made it, but the more I played it the more I started to like it and now it became my main. The most fun class in the game i could say ^ ^

• I would suggest 1 Weapon be Physical Critical Hit rate, and the other be Physical Critical Damage %.

The only 2 attacks you should have will be 1- Dynamite Horn and 2- Double Dynamite horn.
    1- Duration Increase will really help with the Double Horn's burn, since it regularly inflicts is 1-2 times, with the Duration, it inflicts it 2-3 times, which is massively an increase to damage since the Burn from it goes up to over 1k.

Gear to run: (this is only for PVE of coarse)
    Jacket: CON
    Pants: STR (you would need nice STR to do some good damage, and I would suggest that the first 2 Dragon Buffs you pick up should be STR and CON. But you wont be able to kill 10 enemies at a time, so I would go for STR first!)
    Shoes: CON
    Gloves: Crit Dmg %
    Trumpet: Crit Hit rate
    Earrings: Either STR earrings or Props

Props for your Weapon should most likely be Strange (since most of the mobs at most levels are Wild or Elegant)
    Props for your Armor should most likely be Honest (Helps against Mobs to get much less damage) or Strange for a neutral position against most mobs!

You might also want to change your Gloves to STR when you get the STR Dragon Buff. (You'd have over 150 or 200 STR, which is much needed and the Props will make it Super Useful)

At max level, however, I'd go back to Damage % and Crit Hit rate (or change both to Damage %

• This is intresting, the thing is I use Pure Majin From with Genocide Blast to farm since I'm almost a full buffer. Would this still work good if i use Pure Majin form?

(Here is my build if anyones intrested(I have the Hyper Bomb and Dynamite Horn on 2sp for knockdown. Build ;).))

• This is intresting, the thing is I use Pure Majin From with Genocide Blast to farm since I'm almost a full buffer. Would this still work good if i use Pure Majin form?

(Here is my build if anyones intrested(I have the Hyper Bomb and Dynamite Horn on 2sp for knockdown. tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Ultimate- Majin&build=0100300200120000100010000202032000005002151513104335504100 ))

Miraculous Body and Miraculous Protection aren't worth the 8 SP you put into them.

1k LP will be completely over shadowed by the massive amount of CON you'll have.

500 Eng Def is not truly needed when most mobs are physical. Also, you give off 4 SP to increase ENG DEF by 300, which is really bad for your SP since you have one of the most difficult to build classes :(

Dynamite Horn should be maxed for Full PVE performance.

Pure Majin is completely okay, but you just need to work around it.

• I would disagree that "Miraculous Body" and "Miraculous Protection" aren't worth it, they are very useful buffs, the extra LP that "Miraculous Body" gives are actually useful, since More LP = longer survival in PvE/PvP, and the "Miraculous Protection" really helps with PvP against Energy attack users. And since I'm a full support buffer, I think i should have those for "support". ^ ^
    Thanks for the answer ;)

• Sounds fair. Not everyone runs classes the same way :)

I'd say stick to what works well for you and enjoy it

I would disagree that "Miraculous Body" and "Miraculous Protection" aren't worth it, they are very useful buffs, the extra LP that "Miraculous Body" gives are actually useful, since More LP = longer survival in PvE/PvP, and the "Miraculous Protection" really helps with PvP against Energy attack users. And since I'm a full support buffer, I think i should have those for "support". ^ ^Thanks for the answer ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!