What is the fastest way to get to 70 from 1

• Depends on your will to do things!

you can get from 1 to 30 in a couple of hours with some UD spam from 22-30

You can spam UD1 hard to level to 37 and then when you get to 38 take the closest way out and do UD2 until level 45.

At 45 you go to UD3 and do it until 53 or 54

When you're 54 go along with 1 person to UD2 Hard and let them do it for you, atm I would suggest a level 70 Crane. Every run takes like less than 10 minutes and give you over 10 or 15% (every boss is like 30k EXP with the 24hour boost! (So you'd be getting about 120k EXP per run, and it takes like 600-900k EXP to level up!)

You do this until you're level 60, from there you could do the Blue Map quests, which will take you about another 2-3 levels up!

Papaya quests can take you about 3-4 level, so that's a secured 5-7 levels, just need to either grind the next 3-5 levels!

• from 1 - 22 = about 3hrs
    from 22-38 = about 4hrs UD1
    from 38-45 = about 3hrs UD2
    from 45-65 = about 6hrs UD3
    from 65-70 = about 6hrs

^Those times seem extremely exaggerated >.>

No way are you getting to lvl 70 in under 40 hours. Remember, UD spam isn't nonstop, unless you plan to abuse bots. Even with a large guild of Turtles and DWs, these people are going to need a break every now and then.

Also, 65-70 is more like 6 hours PER level lmao. Unless you are an insane DW with +15 on everything running amok on Papaya island like a mad man, there ain't no way you are doing 65-70 in 6 fucking hours... hell even with those specs I think it'd take closer to the 10 hour mark.

• ^Those times seem extremely exaggerated >.>

No way are you getting to lvl 70 in under 40 hours. Remember, UD spam isn't nonstop, unless you plan to abuse bots. Even with a large guild of Turtles and DWs, these people are going to need a break every now and then.

Also, 65-70 is more like 6 hours PER level lmao. Unless you are an insane DW with +15 on everything running amok on Papaya island like a mad man, there ain't no way you are doing 65-70 in 6 fucking hours... hell even with those specs I think it'd take closer to the 10 hour mark.

True, and on this calculation, it's only 22h.

To be honest, you will find 0 people willing to give you that much time!

And all these times should at least be doubled, if not more.

Fact is, although you want to do it, it's extremely BORING!

• OK, my English is not very good,
    may be i have a wrong signal to brother,
    in the leveling up, we need a break time.
    so i use hrs for unit,
    it can't non-stop to play,
    about 22hrs is my last time to level up the chair.
    about 3days.
    Level from 65-70 = about 6hrs

55-59 Porunga Rock South
    take the all mission have about 1,200,000 EXP (1hrs) (used world boss 24hrs exp 30% lv buff )

60- 70 Papaya island
    take the all mission have about 2level (2hrs) (used world boss 24hrs exp 30% lv buff )

clear monster level up 68 - 70 (3hrs) (used world boss 24hrs exp 30% lv buff )

Sorry , brother , i wasn't say, in 68 - 70 (3hrs) , i need healer with me, it can non-stop to clear monster.
    just for share ^^

• Yeah of course :)

3 Days seem more like the right amount if you are extra serious about it!

Though, it's POB

Thanks for the clarification

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!