No New episode of DBS?

• I still stand by my opinions.

DBS is trash, so far.
    Also, why the hell aren't they looking for aliens to join the team ? God ... I'm sure there are some that might be even stronger than Goku -.-'' (at least until he activates his plot armor)

Maybe you don't remember or you just didn't watch the episode, but the Kaioshin is already doing that lol

But I actually doubt there is anyone even stronger than Roshi at this point, considering the other strong guys are already dead, and they confirmed now that there are only 28 planets with intelligent life in Universe 7 (Very stupidly low to be honest, but well, that's what it is).

I doubt even more that there's anyone in Universe 7 stronger than Goku apart from Beerus and Whis. He has a long story of fights, being helped by gods and the Dragon Balls, and that's why he is where he is now. Even the other characters closer to his level are where they are only because they crossed and went through similar paths. And as I already said, the other strong guys that could've followed the same paths are dead, so, no, and if they do that the fandom would go crazy, if they already think making 17 a high tier fighter was crazy imagine if they just add a random alien guy stronger than Goku? Shit hits the fan.

• Maybe you don't remember or you just didn't watch the episode, but the Kaioshin is already doing that lol
    But I actually doubt there is anyone even stronger than Roshi at this point, considering the other strong guys are already dead, and they confirmed now that there are only 28 planets with intelligent life in Universe 7 (Very stupidly low to be honest, but well, that's what it is).

I doubt even more that there's anyone in Universe 7 stronger than Goku apart from Beerus and Whis. He has a long story of fights, being helped by gods and the Dragon Balls, and that's why he is where he is now. Even the other characters closer to his level are where they are only because they crossed and went through similar paths. And as I already said, the other strong guys that could've followed the same paths are dead, so, no, and if they do that the fandom would go crazy, if they already think making 17 a high tier fighter was crazy imagine if they just add a random alien guy stronger than Goku? Shit hits the fan.

why not? they already added monaka who's stronger than goku :p

• oh really??? we cant talk how we feel about??? why people keep wounded by those words of DB SUPER?? if you are really "FAN" you wont be wounded by that dont you think? i have 26 years old and i grew watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z i dont care about story line made by old fans that now are employee of toryiama and has the chance to make Dragon Ball the greatest again and they threw it away.. dont tell me DB SUPER is good you all that say is good in the depth of your mind. you all that watched the old DB and Z know DBS is PURE MARKETING only to keep creating massive games card games juts to sell.. DB is NOT MORE ABOUT PASSION.. IS ABOUT MONEY!
    and about NOSTALGIA you say. if NOSTALGIA DOESNT EXISTS DB SUPER NEVER EXISTED
    im not telling Dragon Ball super is true trash. but it hAS NOTHING OF "SUPER" NOTHING.
    by the way the real dragon ball ends in Namekuzei with the death of freeza and the legendary supa saiya-jin Son of Bardock.

First of all ,,i have 26 years old" is wrong. Your arent 26 you are probably 2,6 years old. With your Grammar you are probably max 2,6 years old. My Grammatic isnt good either but im not lying. And how can dbs can only be for massive Games? The only dbs game is Dragonball Xenoverse 2. but only 50% of the Game is really from DBS. And if you think DBS is trash then just dont watch it instead of just hating it.And if its only because of the Money than dont watch it then you cant give toriyama or toei animations money.

I'm sorry, but DBS is OBJECTIVELY garbage. People who enjoy it are only encouraging the writers/ animators to continue being lax in their craft. If DBS is positively received there's little reason for the people behind it to improve their work. Therefore, it DOES affect me and it isn't merely a matter of "to each his own".

Consumers need to stop accepting mediocrity and demand better. It is your obligation.

Really your obligation? If you like it then support the maker and if you dont like it just dont watch it instead of "hypnotizing" the fans and start arguing. And if you dont like DBS the only option is to dont watch it. kthxbye (btw sorry for my english i have 75 years old)

Why is Champa drunk? Because he drank too much Champa-gne!!! Y28SrPZ.png
    btw im german and i used Google Translate for this joke. Im sorry if it is Grammatical wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!