<Solved>White Screen & "Creating the application is Failed: Error Code [2]"

• Hey, first time trying to play.

I download the game, extract the files, Copy+paste the files inside localize into the main directory, let the launcher patch and then try to run the game. It comes up with a white screen and then a few seconds afterward it pops up "Creating the application is Failed: Error Code [2]". I've read the FAQ on that issue, as well as other threads here for similar issues.

All my drivers and system updates are up to date, anti-viruses are disabled, I've been running everything as an admin, I've downloaded it from both the google download and the mega download. (Though now the google download isn't working.)

I haven't tried the torrent yet, because my μtorrent isn't working very well and would take days to download it.

Here's the white screen and error message. http://imgur.com/a/1iODT

Here's my files in case there is obviously something missing. http://imgur.com/a/DE7pk

Anyone have any ideas as to what the issue could be? Been trying to get it working for days.

• This error occure when there are some files missing, download the game again and install it and while you're installing it make sure to disable your antivirus/firewall and start the game through DBOGLauncher as Administrator and press "Patch check".

Also "Copy+paste the files inside localize into the main directory" not necessary.

• Huh thanks, I turned off the windows firewall while downloading it again and that seemed to fix it. When I started the application again it started as white and i was expecting the error code but started hearing sounds and then the game's menu popped up. Thanks!

Edit: Fairly certain the actual mistake was putting the localize files into the directory.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!