I've lost an item after a server restart!

• I've lost my 4-star Dragon Ball after the server was closed maybe to reload some config and when it got back i tried to storage all my dragon balls at the bank but my 4-star dragon ball disappeared. I've asked for help in trade channel and some people told me to change slots in the bag and then relog to try again but it was effect-less. Now i'm unable to re-do the quest and to get my 4-star dragon ball back. How can i recover my 4-star Dragon Ball? this is really sad!

• it is only a quest db, they only give a lvl 20 armor and a popo coin you can sell for 10k
    that is nothing to cry about

Yes you are right. There is better stuff than that arnor.
    However this should not be happening and the problem has to be fixed. If he is a new player i can understand that he is sad.

• Thanks fo reporting the loss of your item. If the problem isn't visual then most likely we won't be able to recover the item personally. Picture this:

1) We are in a test server.
    2) Bugs are bound to happen (and fixed too!).
    3) You are not alone in this, many report loss of items or other issues (although many are actually just visual bugs).
    4) The objective of this stage of development is to have a full error-less game.
    5) Recovering each item would take a long time and won't fix the actual problem.

I hope you understand this: you can continue testing and playing the game without said item in this pre open beta stage. If you have any further questions feel free to write a comment on my wall (my inbox is currently full, working on this asap too).

Thanks,

Aru

• it is only a quest db, they only give a lvl 20 armor and a popo coin you can sell for 10k
    that is nothing to cry about

this is not about the quest, but the 4-star dragon ball that i can't get back because it is one-time quest... i'm not worried about the quest, just about the 4-star dragon ball that i've lost. if "it's nothing to cry about" for you, then lend me your 4-star dragon ball :)

• Thanks for the answer, Aru!
    I'm not blaming for the item, i know we are in test server and so, but... i just want to know if it's possible to recover the quest(in some way or as a bug-fix by support side) or another way. I don't want to be blaming but just a way to recover things lost by bugs like this.

• Thanks for the answer, Aru!
    I'm not blaming for the item, i know we are in test server and so, but... i just want to know if it's possible to recover the quest(in some way or as a bug-fix by support side) or another way. I don't want to be blaming but just a way to recover things lost by bugs like this.

"If the problem isn't visual then most likely we won't be able to recover the item personally."

"4) The objective of this stage of development is to have a full error-less game.
    5) Recovering each item would take a long time and won't fix the actual problem."

This is the answer, sadly not the one you expect I believe :/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!