Buying Blue & Green u70

• We should start a fair-trade guild since AH seems like it's never gonna change back to the way it was before. I'm thinking that the guild should consist of only suppliers and we exchange stones for the price that the guild leader has set and that we could also trade certain stones for other stones.

• We should start a fair-trade guild since AH seems like it's never gonna change back to the way it was before. I'm thinking that the guild should consist of only suppliers and we exchange stones for the price that the guild leader has set and that we could also trade certain stones for other stones.

I really like your idea :D Would be cool to join it ;)

-Antoška

It will not gonna bee back cuz the drop rate is insaly low so mee i think the price should bee for bleu 11-15kk and red 20-25 kk this is fair for all of us same

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!