Help with reset skill npc

• You did the adult quest/master class? Then you cannot reset through NPC. Even though it says only to lvl 30, you have to reset before doing the MC quest. It was changed temporarily in OB because before the content was added many players went to lvl 70 and had to be able to reset skills before getting masterclass already at lvl 70.

• You did the adult quest/master class? Then you cannot reset through NPC. Even though it says only to lvl 30, you have to reset before doing the MC quest. It was changed temporarily in OB because before the content was added many players went to lvl 70 and had to be able to reset skills before getting masterclass already at lvl 70.

So you tell me I haven't solution? Since it does not specify that before MC

• I have to admit i'm getting a tiny little but irritated by the constant people insulting me and telling me that the game NPCs say they can reset as long as they're under the level in the box.

Is there a way in which we can get the NPC text box to change to what Daneos has said in the Global Update Thread? I get that people are supposed to read it but the truth is a lot of people don't bother :(

If there are plans for it in the future i'll be happy to continue letting people know about the Global Update Thread and changes from TW to now but if not is it appropriate to suggest them to you Aru?

• @Cosmo np, I'll post something if I get a positive answer on this matter.

@Vichaforte Damn, it will be a tough build to fix and I honestly thought you were going to be a Turtle Hermit (I main turtle), I am not as knowledgable with Cranes. Cosmo, maybe you can help with a fix of his build? (taking into account the free 5 Brown books of popo gift box).

• There are those who are much better with the Crane than me but i've come to know a thing or two after talking extensively both in-game, on discord and on the forums with those people :)

I can suggest a few things for you @Vichaforte (i used the DBOG skill calculator as the DBOCOM one was having issues loading)

PvP : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=41041051000041000000102300053202112113211330540100001

PvE: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=41041051010001010001302300053106112111211130510005000

Obviously these builds aren't ideal but appealing to what you would like to do and doing them effectively some changes were made.

For the PvP build i Took SP from your Destructo disk (2 SP) and Your Area Bleed (2SP) And i put 1 SP into the Spirit Ball.
    I did this because the destructo disk will likely never be used seriously in PvP due to it not being as powerful as your other DoTs. The extra SP on spirit ball was so that the slow debuff you apply to the enemy is increased by 1 second but this can easily be put somewhere much more effective in the adult tree.

On the PvE build both destructo disk and Spirit ball have been removed (5 SP) this is so you can put the SP into learning the Poison Bleed. This is highly sought after for a PvE Crane as they will then be able to use their Spirit Wave on the Adult skill tree to paralyze an area of mobs when they're poisoned. some more SP was put down into weaken defence to get more damage onto the enemies you round up too. But these can also be put into the Tri Beam Cannon should you want another attack.

The main skills you will need on the Crane are your Crane Cyclone and your Mystical Crane Typhoon. These have an AoE as well as decent physical damage and high DoT values. Pretty much essential for every Crane no matter your task.

I put more SP into the regular Dodon Ray rather than the barrage as you'll need to be hitting hard and fast on lined up mobs rather than stand there and let them hit you. Spirit wave need to be maxed to become an AoE effect. and the passives increase your rate of successful Bleeds, Burns and poisons.

Not everyone will agree with me here as others play differently but i have 3 Cranes now, PvP, PvE, and a Hybrid and this is the best i could think up with the 5 SP books you'll get. I ask if anyone does have any other ideas or builds to go from the OPs then do it respectfully as everyone plays in their own way :)

• I understand the good intentions of both, but I go back to clarify, I do not need help with a new construction. I have the one I'm going to use and I know how to use it. What I need is that you can help me with the reinstatement that this is not my mistake, but for lack of information. If you observe my build I do not have almost attacks of the spiritist class, since they do not serve me. I do not want the breed for pvp and everything I have built is for a specific use. There is no solution for reset

• Yes i understand that you have you own one but your mistake is a fault at you not reading the official forum posts from the developer.

It was clearly stated in the update thread that you can not reset at NPC once you take your second class and if you do so then you have to buy the green reset book from the cash shop or the Auction House from another player. There's no other way.

I supplied you as alternatives for your current state should you not wish to restart or buy said Green book.

I understand the good intentions of both, but I go back to clarify, I do not need help with a new construction. I have the one I'm going to use and I know how to use it. What I need is that you can help me with the reinstatement that this is not my mistake, but for lack of information. If you observe my build I do not have almost attacks of the spiritist class, since they do not serve me. I do not want the breed for pvp and everything I have built is for a specific use. There is no solution for reset

• @ 'Cosmo' I haven't seen any notifications, warning before download or the home page in dboglobal.to where I indicate that to have no problem visit the forum, if there is more information but no game needs more information than the same application.

I played the game over 5 years ago and discovered this game in the current month and knowing that there were bugs I did not expect to be smaller. I understand the great work you're doing and that's what I did before the game, according to what you said. I think it's time for what is solved within the game. But forcing me to make choices that do not serve me or wasting my time to farm for an expensive object in the game is not an option that appeals to anyone.

• Yes. i understand that but as with ALL MMO games your source of patch notes and updates are exclusively on the games website. To get help with problems and report bugs you are also expected to go onto the games websites or forums. It's a natural part of the PC online gaming experience.

No one is forcing you to do anything either in-game or out of the game. what you do is your own choices. However if you choose not to read what an alpha stage project is currently doing then you are almost guaranteed to run into mishaps (like you have and made this thread for)
    I thank you for saying the project is doing great work and i agree. However it's at the basic levels of development from scratch as the official servers went down and a single person is coding it for us and making changes to suit him.

If you need to brush up on any other changes please feel free to take a read through this "Global Update Thread" You'll probably be happy to know that one of the changes is that when upgrading gear and you pick a broken card the gear is just set back to +0 :)

You may or may not be happy with the outcome of this thread but we have tried to help you in best we can. i hope you enjoy playing still.

@ 'Cosmo' I haven't seen any notifications, warning before download or the home page in dboglobal.to where I indicate that to have no problem visit the forum, if there is more information but no game needs more information than the same application.

I played the game over 5 years ago and discovered this game in the current month and knowing that there were bugs I did not expect to be smaller. I understand the great work you're doing and that's what I did before the game, according to what you said. I think it's time for what is solved within the game. But forcing me to make choices that do not serve me or wasting my time to farm for an expensive object in the game is not an option that appeals to anyone.

• no game needs more information than the same application.

I have to disagree with this statement. MMOs are games that require some time outside the game to check builds, current meta and updates. So yeah, you gotta check the MMO website (or notice on launcher) to see what has been added, removed or modified, and you definitely check forums to see what others think about the changes and how they affect builds and stratégies.

This is even more important in a private server environment as we are just regular people trying to do what normally a game company does. So we do not have the same Tools nor the same availability, and that is why we rely a lot on the community, that is part of the evolution, the development and the sustainability of the server. Many regular users are the one that report bugs and such, and forum is an amazing ressource to check what's up. Spending a % of your time reading the forums will def improve your gaming experience in DBOG and in any private server MMO IMHO.

• It's not an inconvenience. The main point now is that you've been given links to what you can do and it'll help you in the future of the project :)

A;ways feel like you can come to the forums and/or discord to post or send a PM if you need help.

thank you very much for the time of both and the inconveniences caused

• I have to admit i'm getting a tiny little but irritated by the constant people insulting me and telling me that the game NPCs say they can reset as long as they're under the level in the box.

Is there a way in which we can get the NPC text box to change to what Daneos has said in the Global Update Thread? I get that people are supposed to read it but the truth is a lot of people don't bother :(

If there are plans for it in the future i'll be happy to continue letting people know about the Global Update Thread and changes from TW to now but if not is it appropriate to suggest them to you Aru?

The NPC text box is going to be changed to inform on the pre-MC condition, I believe it wil be mentioned and updated in the next English Patch (so probably announced by Gokusama rather than by myself).

• In that case i withdraw my earlier statement. Thank you for the follow up. this should make things easier on the forums with people not understanding the reset system :)

The NPC text box is going to be changed to inform on the pre-MC condition, I believe it wil be mentioned and updated in the next English Patch (so probably announced by Gokusama rather than by myself).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!