Quest navigation bug to report

• Hey guys, first time posting, just created my account tonight; loving what you are bringing to the table with the game development! Very excited to see what the future of this game holds :)

I am stopping by to report this bug, as you can see from the attached image below, I am on the "find cooking materials" quest line. The problem in question is that although I have completed the sub-objective (extracting the fish from the crate) the navigation marker has not updated to show me the location of the next goal. I have tried forfeiting the quest and re-activating it with no luck, so I figured I would bring it to your attention. :)

Again, loving the potential this development team is showing. Can't wait to be your group healer!

-Lulu

• When you have a quest that requires you to find things in more than one location the "tracker" will direct you to the closest one to you on the map.

To see the other markers you can follow the grey arrows on your mini-map or press "M" to see red circles, X's or ticks. those are where the other things for your quests are. This isn't a bug. just how the game has always worked :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!