Quest list disappeared and pc crash

• Yeah, that is honestly weird, never happened to me and never heard of anything like it. Dunno your pc specs, but maybe you overloaded it with too many processes apart from dbog and this just triggered the rest?

If after you get dc you see the channel you were in is offline, then it's a server issue. Otherwise, it might be either a character specific issue or your own connection (but you should know about it I guess).

• Yeah, that is honestly weird, never happened to me and never heard of anything like it. Dunno your pc specs, but maybe you overloaded it with too many processes apart from dbog and this just triggered the rest?

If after you get dc you see the channel you were in is offline, then it's a server issue. Otherwise, it might be either a character specific issue or your own connection (but you should know about it I guess).

I found out the the server disconnection was a server thing,is happening to everyone, so no worries.
    But the crash happened again, this time just by attacking a mob :/.
    I'm not sure if its a pc problem, never happened before...still 2 times in a day...this cant be a coincidence (i guess)... did any patch has been released in the last 2 days?
    if was just a single quest or action triggering it, i could had recorded a video, but its not.
    Honestly I dont know what to think!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!